SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : When Jesus came into my life.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Mike ,
Praise God !
Keep on ,keeping on,and grow more and more IN HIM.
I want to share a very GOOD web site with you
for continued encouragement.

authenticchristianity.net

Bless you,
ebeth

2008/1/16 17:38
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Well it’s good to have the opportunity to share the things that the Lord given has to us.

This has been in my heart for quite a few weeks now and I am unsure how to start the thread. Thank you for the answer of prayers and the encouragement that i have received from this site.

The Testimony of Jesus in my life.

My mother had taken foster children to live with us, and I often challenged my mama with it due to the hardship of the life style we were in.
At the age 10 in 1974, when i was in year 4 at school, one of the foster children had sexually violated me. This went on for so long that i can't even remember it clearly, even now. I could not tell any one, and this caused me to be extremely cynical towards other people as a young person.
To escape, I often hid from any one, school was my outlet of anger. In my teens, the street and work was my friend. This made me to feel as if i was somebody. I went to church with my sisters and friends just for a social venue.

When God speaks His Word, it will never leave you - I heard His Word one time from a neighbors radio, "I will never leave you nor forsake you, seek me and you will find me, for I am the way, the truth, and the life [u]NO ONE CAN[/u] come to the Father except through me. Call upon my Name and I will answer ..." This word continued to echo in me.
I stopped confessing my sin to the priest in the confession booth, and doubted the theology of praying to Mary and to the other canonized saints.
I become more confused in my life, striving to find some way to have peace but never able to find it. In August of 1986, I lost the battle within myself, my sanity, my hope, everything dissolved within me. Suicide seemed to be the only escape i could think of... I have experienced death, being outside of my physical body watching the doctor and nurses attempting to resuscitate me. My mother, not far from my body; my sister continually calling my name to come back. Then came 'the tunnel experience'- an endless black pit, indescribable darkness and fear, the smell of the furnace; knowing that I was facing the gate of Hell. In my fear I was reminded of what I heard on the radio, "...call upon My Name, and I will answer", So I screamed from my inner being, "Jesus where are you, help me", and He instantly helped me, He took me out from that damnation of eternal death, and gave me a second chance to live, Jesus took me to a brigther place which is beyond description where I could feel His omnipresent love... From then on, even in my disobedience, until now, He continually reveals His ways, His truth, His everlasting love to me.
He delivered His promise. THIS IS MY LORD JESUS, He IS FOREVER TRUE AND MERCIFUL, and He SAVED me from the eternal judgement of sin.

HE IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE, MY SAVIOUR, THE LORD OF ALL lords, THE KING of all creation.

To share this precious gift given to me brought tears to my eyes, even just to put it together. May my Jesus story bless anyone who reads it.

2008/1/17 10:07Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re: When Jesus came into my life.

When Jesus came into my life.

I just want to share this very recent one; that happen while i was at work.

This is dedicated for this family.
For Marjory and her family

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

Psalm149
2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
3 Let them praise his name with dancing
and make music to him with tambourine and harp.
4 For the LORD takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with salvation.
5 Let the saints rejoice in this honor
and sing for joy on their beds. NIV

I was praying whilst attending the care required for Marjory, and spoke to her gently that her sin is forgiven, the love and the Blood of Jesus Christ hath clothes you as your garment to enter heaven.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

This is witnessed to her not only to me that in faith we children of God.

I felt angel around the room and whispered to her that the angel of the Lord is waiting and He will meet you in the sky.

I do not know why and what is the significant about the sky for Marjory, but in the fast I’d always noticed she likes to look up in the sky, something about in sky that made her calm during our care for her. Now I knew.

Experiencing this is such an honor and humbling experience, it lifts up my spirit and faith, and on the way home i felt so ashamed of my own sins, and the same time i was joyfull that He loves me. Couldn't drive properly cause my eyes can't stop crying out to the Lord and God. Praise God i made it home.

I pray that this bless your heart.

2008/1/27 21:21Profile
RonHood

Re:

Yes, I was a blessing to me.

God bless.

RonHood

2008/2/8 16:01Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Great testimonies! What an awesome God we serve!

:-)

2008/2/8 16:09Profile
Watered

Re:

amazing testomonies here, i kind of want to bump this so other can read them, they are awsome.

2008/10/5 20:27Profile
learn

Re:

Thanks for bumping up these testimonies.

2008/10/7 10:26Profile
Watered

Re:

i would like to bump this up again for other to read

2009/6/15 0:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy