Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : My Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jdlashley

South Carolina

My Testimony

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am providing a link to my personal testimony. I have recently decided to place it on my website to share with others. It is my hope that someone will be blessed by it.

http://churchianityorthecross.weebly.com/i-was-a-false-convert-my-testimony.html

Blessings in Christ,

James

2012/3/10 4:06Profile
roadsign

Re: My Testimony

Many thanks for posting your testimony, James. It is a powerful portrait of God’s steadfast love in your life – through all the many human failings – both of others and of yourself. It left me deeply moved, and also rejoicing in our gracious God.

Your website indicates that you cherish the gift of faith God has given you – by nurturing it and building it.

I look forward to your contributions. I know that you will be a blessing to many.

Diane

2012/3/10 7:26Profile
pilgrim777

Re: My Testimony

Thank you, brother. I was moved by your testimony as it prompted me to reflect on several things concerning the Lord's ways.

Pilgrim

2012/3/10 7:38Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony....as a mother who has long been praying for prodigals, it helps to hear how the Lord was speaking into your heart, even while outwardly your actions were away from Him.....Praise God that there is no situation where He cannot work...I suspect you will be able to reach out to many because of your life story - or should I say, HIS work in you....

2012/3/10 8:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy