SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Intercession for Paul Washer Event in Toronto

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Intercession for Paul Washer Event in Toronto

Dear Brethren,

If you are in the Toronto area, Brother Paul Washer will be preaching here from March 9-11.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=43239&forum=35&1 - Schedule for the Paul Washer Event

Brother EvangelTam whom some of you seen post on this forum talked to me about gathering intercessors before each session that Paul Washer preaches, if it works out that is. So here is the schedule for the intercession from an email I sent out just now:

[Dear Brethren,

I hope all things are well with you in Christ. I just want to give you all a schedule of what will happen regarding interceding in prayer for this event.....if we are allowed to in the church. Brother Evangel already told me we have to get there to see if it'll work out.

So Friday - Intercession begins at 5:30pm (If it works out) since Brother Washer is starting at 7:30pm.

Saturday - We start at 8:00am since Brother Washer is starting at 10am. At 12 pm we should go to lunch and afterwards we can intercede before 1:30pm as Brother Washer is preaching to the first group of adolescents. At 5:00pm after the Q&A Session, we should have dinner and afterwards intercede for the 7:30pm for Theme 2.

Sunday - I will leave it up to Evangel to decide.......

If you can't make it on time, do not worry, you can join us while we are in the middle of it. If you can't make it at all for a certain day, do not worry, you can join us for the other days or even pray on your own while you are away, as you will be with us in spirit (1 Cor 5).

Lord bless you all and may God speak to our hearts and change us through this conference by His Spirit, that Christ will be exalted among the nations.

Your Servant in Jesus' Name,

Michael Liao"]

2012/3/8 23:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Intercession for Paul Washer Event in Toronto

Tremendous idea to bath this event and time in prayer. I do hope many respond to this need.

2012/3/9 1:13Profile
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

Hello Brother Greg,

Are you going to be there at the conference? If not, I hope we can try to get some recordings from the conference and have you upload it on SermonIndex if that is ok?

In Christ,

- Michael Liao

2012/3/9 1:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy