Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE GLORY OF GOD

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE GLORY OF GOD
by David Wilkerson
[May 19, 1931 – April 27, 2011]

"And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert [shelter] from storm and from rain" (Isaiah 4:6). The glory of God's presence will be our shelter from the heat. The Hebrew word for heat means "drought, desolation, barrenness" and here it is used as a type of God's judgment on an evil society.

In Revelation 16, the fourth angel of judgment is given power ". . . to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God" (Revelation 16:8-9).

The glory of God is our defense, our covering—". . . a place of refuge . . . from storm and from rain"— and we will rest in the cool shadow of Jesus' wings. Already we are seeing the rain of Holy Spirit outpourings as well as God's judgments. The storm clouds are gathering but, thank God, there will be a covering over His holy remnant church.

You may say, "I have no glory church I can attend. All I can find are man-centered churches. Where is my covering from the heat and storm?"

Your dwelling place is the glory of God in your own heart. If Jesus is present in you, manifesting Himself to you, then you are covered in full. If you turn your heart and eyes toward Him, allowing His Word to reprove, convict and correct you, He will reveal Himself to you. He has promised it!

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him" (John 14:21).

God says, "I will be there with you. It doesn't matter how bad it gets, I will see you through. I will never leave you nor forsake you!"

2012/3/7 12:14Profile

Re: THE IMPORTANCE OF THE GLORY OF GOD

Quote:
And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert [shelter] from storm and from rain" (Isaiah 4:6). The glory of God's presence will be our shelter from the heat. The Hebrew word for heat means "drought, desolation, barrenness" and here it is used as a type of God's judgment on an evil society.

Beautiful, absolutely delightful. Note that this speaks of a “tabernacle” the feast of tabernacles is the grand puba of all the feast days. Notice it connects the tabernacle to a “shadow of protection” as Joyful_Heart connected with Revelation 16:8-9

Connect the dots with Colossians 2:16 speaking of the annual feasts of Yahweh.

Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious feast, a NEW MOON CELEBRATION OR A SABBATH DAY. (most people think this verse is speaking of everyday diet, not at all)

Notice VERSE 17 -- these feast days that he’s speaking of in verse 16 are a SHADOW OF PROTECTION, from what? FROM THINGS TO COME. –--- A day is coming that will burn like an oven (remember that?) Malachi 4:1

King David spoke of this same protection in Psalm 91 read it!

The Christian scholars and preachers have screwed this up totally; telling the people that these things being spoken of here are a mere shadow pointing to Christ. It’s a joke isn’t it, when the answer is right in front of you.

Don’t perish out of ignorance! Why! Why!

But the wicked will do wickedly and none of the wicked will understand Daniel 12:10

Praise Yahweh

2012/3/7 12:44

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy