SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Has your CD burner quit working?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeremyhulsey

Has your CD burner quit working?

If you are having a problem burning the sermons to CD then you may have downloaded toooooooooo many sermons like I did. I had to go through and actually delet all my sermons :-o to make enough room on my hard drive for my CD burner to work.

Now I immediately burn a sermon onto CD and then delete it off of my computer and I haven't had problems with the burner since.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/9/15 1:48Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Has your CD burner quit working?

Bummer,
How big is your drive?

Just finished cleaning up my system this weekend, a long put off task....Now have a clean partition on the main drive exclusively for all that relates to the Lord, downloads, musings (ramblings), biblesoftware, articles, etc. Like having these sermons readily available to burn a copy for whoever ask's or I can bless with.
Of course I am also on a dial-up connection, so some of the larger downloads can take quite awhile. I guess if you have a DSL type of connection, you probaly wouldn't necessarily need to keep them all on your hard drive.
A second hard drive is always an option and they are relatively cheap these days...

2003/9/15 10:05Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

It's actually my mom's computer. It has a 20 gig hard drive. But I'm not the only one who uses the computer so it becomes full very fast.

I have thought about investing in a second hard drive many times. I might just do that.

2003/9/15 14:57Profile
todd

California

Re:

A couple weeks ago I bought 200 gigs for only $130 at Fry's electronics. I was shocked. There are some great deals out there.

2003/9/18 15:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy