SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Book Review: Answers For a Confused Church by Shane Idleman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Book Review: Answers For a Confused Church by Shane Idleman

Saints,

I have quite a books submitted to me and to honestly I find alot of them worthwhile to read but not many worthy of bigger promotion across all the evangelical realm and beyond. When brother Shane Idleman sent me his newest book I right away felt there is something special about it. God has really spoken to this brother over the 1 year he prepared the volume and I feel it will minister to many segments of the evangelical church in a powerful way including many of the Acts 29, new calvinist, and many other new church planting groups. As we are going ahead to be sensitive to the culture around us with the Gospel we must not leave behind some of the core principles that has kept the Gospel witness strong in the Church. Shane broad-brushes over many areas and gives us pillars of truth to stand on to fortify and continue the witness of the Gospel.

I wrote this commendation for the book:

"With books such as Crazy Love by Francis Chan and Radical by David Platt, here comes a book of equal importance for the evangelical Church of our day. Read it and be challenged."
- Greg Gordon, Founder, SermonIndex.net

you can read more and access the book here: http://shaneidleman.com/confused/

2012/3/5 19:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy