SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : please join me in prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

please join me in prayer

Can we join together in prayer for those being hit by tornado tonight. There are severe weather watches and tornado warnings across a large area covering several states. Many areas have been hit hard and these storms are still going on and moving fast

Thank you and God Bless
maryjane

2012/3/2 20:14Profile
MaryJane

Re: please join me in prayer

There are entire towns that have been destroyed in yesterdays storms.In some towns there is almost nothing left. Praying for all in these areas.

God Bless
maryjane

2012/3/3 8:02Profile

Re:

bless you maryjane, thank you for the prayers. we've had 4 tornado warnings in the last week alone but nothing has touched down nearby. it's so early in the season for tornadoes, and they're happening at night? it sure rattles the poor kiddos, especially when they blow the sirens/horns outside. praise God in His mercy, we'll be praying for those effected.

each time it happens, it makes me think of the scripture about not knowing the time nor the hour when Jesus will come back. sure feels like that in the middle of the night when we run into the basement, preparing in advance for the tornado sirens but not knowing when they'll blow. (Mk 13:32 and Mt 24:36)

2012/3/3 10:01

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy