SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Emergency Broadcast Live Video by Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Emergency Broadcast Live Video by Carter Conlon

Saints,

Brother Carter Conlon from Timesquare Church has felt led of the Lord to setup a system to broadcast messages to the saints at his church and beyond in a live fashion so if there are problems to the place where they could not assemble as a church they could still communicate and be encouraged.

Stay tuned for other updates here:

http://www.tscnyc.org/carterconlonlivevideo.php

2012/3/2 15:19Profile

Re: Emergency Broadcast Live Video by Carter Conlon

Very interesting........bro Frank

2012/3/2 15:28
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I have felt led to setup something similar on sermonindex God willing to have a video live event from a brother sharing once every 2 weeks or 1 month.

God willing we will be doing this soon, I believe things are changing quickly and the body needs to hear from men of God what is happening and how we can keep towards the Lords will in these days.

2012/3/2 15:44Profile

Re:

Things could definately change very quickly, seems wise and prudent to have these things in place. As long as we each can stand, if we had to, alone in Christ then these things seem wise. There may come a time when all communications would be shut down or shut off by any number of scenarios...........bro Frank

2012/3/2 15:49

Re:

far be it from me Greg, but maybe you can set up the numeric URL, as well...if you can.....so we can put that in our favorites folders as well as www.sermonindex.net....just a meek suggestion.

oh yes, and mazel tov on the coming wee one. once you look into that precious face for the first time...i cant describe the feeling.

i still can see my son's face that first time, 16 years later, and last night on the phone, he asked if he could read the preface from Dotveskys (i misspelled it) "The Brothers Karamozov" (misspelled that too)...point being, a 16 year old...on his own, reading a 900 page book, on his own leading and wanting to share a bit of it with his dad, my heart leapt.

my prayer is that your heart as well, will take those leaps.

lot of fear in the air, its thick, but lets let our Faith CUT thru it, amen? much love in Jesus, and to you too Frank, neil

2012/3/2 16:10
mama27

Re:

I so agree that this is wisdom....whatever you all do, can you please explain it at kindergarten level for those of us who are not tech-savvy?? (Thank you)

2012/3/2 18:16Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Emergency Broadcast Live Video by Carter Conlon

Just last week I was thinking it would be nice if we could access a quality live service through this site on Sunday. It is getting hard to continue attending a fellowship that does not seem to be moving in the spirit. I have attended several fellowships in the last several years, and they all seem to be moving in the flesh, more interested in presenting the latest ministry fad than waiting on and presenting the word of God..Blessings and prayers for this endevour brother Greg..

2012/3/2 18:44Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
lot of fear in the air, its thick, but lets let our Faith CUT thru it, amen?

Amen!

When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also. Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
(2Timothy 1:5-7)

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
(Luke 21:28)

In Christ,

Ron

2012/3/2 19:20Profile
El-Bethel

Re:

I wish that they would start more local churches in those locality than making provision for hearing/witnessing the sermons from different locality.

2012/3/3 3:27Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen!

You can sign up and receive notices via a text to your cell etc. It's free and you can get his message live or get it on u-tube right after he gave his message live.

http://www.tscnyc.org/emergency/

In my heart Pastor Conlon has God's heart for the body of Christ today not just for TSC in NYC. But for all of us. He is very anointed of God.

You can hear the live Church Service every Sunday at 10 am Eastern time at TSC.org. Full worship, message & alter call. So many around the Country join in and if the time is not right for you you can get just the message for free under "Sermons" at tsc.org the afternoon it was given for free.

Brother Frank. In my heart you speak words of wisdom. We must be able to stand alone which includes SI or FB etc. or even our Church or family. We must be building our faith up now our trust and rest in the Lord now so that we will be able to stand. At that time is when we will have to put into action where our words have been.

We will have to have been alone with Him and be surrendered to Him now - and say and believe in the deepest part of our heart that Jesus is Lord and I am His. Bought and paid for and trust the Holy Spirit will provide, guide etc. where we are to be and what we are to say etc. We are the ones who will be the encourages of the weak if we are strong now.

May God draw us close to Him in the good times and use this time wisely and draw close to Him in the Word, Spirit & fellowship with Him. Being still to hear and know His voice.

We wont be sorry when times get rough. We will be able to say, I have lost everything but I will never lose Him nor will He lose me. This is not my home I am just passing through.

All praises & glory to our awesome, loving, forgiving, caring, in control Creator - Heavenly Father, Jesus our precious Savior & the Holy Spirit who comforts, teaches and so, so much more. We bow down to You in praise & worship for who You are. We are Your servants, Your ambassadors, your child and we love You because You first loved us.

Draw us Holy Spirit stir up a passion, a longing, a hunger for more and more of You Lord and a hatred for sin. That we may be ready for what is to come. Amen and Amen

2012/3/3 10:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy