SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Obama; son of Islam?....Raymond Ibrahim..[ well done ]

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

"I bow down....!!!!!...and confess.

I suppose the issue of Obama being a Muslim or not upsets me in the issue as to being an enemy to the church in Jihad, and that he is subtly dismantling every vestige of American power, treasure, and morality. I believe that he is.

He testifies of is very early, formative years, when his mind was forming in the madrassas; the radical Muslim educational systems, as "LEARNING HOW TO PRAY".....I heard him say this. Add in his ideas of the anti-Christ radical left.....Saul Alinski-ism....a "progressive Marxist "nibble your way to takeover" philosophy.

He was the first President to have a Muslim pray in his Presidency;
http://www.haaretz.com/news/muslim-chosen-to-speak-at-obama-inaugural-prayer-allegedly-tied-to-hamas-1.268359

and Rick Warren pray in the name of the Muslim Jesus...[an Earthly prophet ] ISA.....similar to the Mormon Jesus.

He was the only President to bow in subservient honor to a Muslim leader, in his bowing gestures to the Saudi kings, and to greet them in the Allah Praise greeting: 'Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allah"...about Allah being the honored God of gods.

The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word ‘Islam” itself means. The Arabic word “Islam” means the submission or surrender of one’s will to the only true God, known in Arabic as “Allah”.

One who submits his will to God is termed in Arabic a “Muslim”. Obama's submissive etiquette in obeisance was set to identify himself as one; a devout and orderly MUSLIM, along with the unmistakable greeting...similar to a Christian Greeting " Jesus is Lord!" Hallelujah!"

So....what may you think? could he really be Muslim?

God set Obama in our country as Judgment, and we deserve him, and more....as we soon will be diminished and destroyed. He is doing his part with both hands...he's a busy guy. Very sad. There also may be the strong possibility of choosing between a Mormon or a Muslim in this next election. Anti-Christ spirit...or anti-christ???

2012/3/1 2:46
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: "I bow down....!!!!!...and confess.

2012/3/1 3:31Profile

Re:

you've gone too far, this is a terrible witness, delete it.

and tom, you should be ashamed of yourself, this is all just a terrible terrible witness, and i know all about your activity on other forums, forums that were closed down, because the saints who formed could not bear the terrible devouring.

this is all sinful.

2012/3/1 8:38

Re: A Different Orientation

2 Corithians 5:20

We are therefore Christ's ambassafors, as though God were making his appeal through us.

In the U.S Foreign Service when one is stationed abroad in an American embassy these personnel are representing the interest of the United States in the country in which they are assinged. From the U S ambassador on down to the support staff the personnel are American citizens. They represent the interest of the United States, their home is the U S. Embassy staff realize their soljourn in the host country is temporary. Realizing at some point they will go back home. Another thing is they do not do involve themselves in the affairs of the host country. The embassy personnel are not citizens of that country but American citizens. They only represent the interest of the United States of America. To the host country.

Carrying this analogy into the spiritual realm we are citizens of a heavenly kingdom by virtue of the new birth (Jm 3:5, Ph 3:20). We have another king called Jesus whose kingdom is not of this world (Ac 17:7, Jn18:36). We are ambassadors of that kingdom (2 Cor 20). We represent the interest of our King (Oh 2:21). We are inviting others to become citizens of that kingdom (2 Cor 5:18-20). We obey the laws of the temporal kingdom and pray for temporal rulers, namely they know Jesus (Rom 13:1, 1 Tim..2:1-6). We do not involve ourselves in the affairs of this temporal kingdom ( 2 Tim 2:4). We realize our assignment in this temporal kingdom is short and we will be called home to our heavenly city (Heb 11:13-16).

Tragically the American church has forgotten her heavenly citizenship. She had gone native in the temporal kingdom. When believers forget their heavenly calling anf focus more on their political temporal citizenship the message of Jesus becomes blurred. Honestly some saints do look at Jesus as a white Anglo Saxon protestant. The agenda of some Christans is not the gospel but the Tea Party or Republican platform. They know far more conservative rhetoric than the truth of Christ.

Reflecting upon the question whether President Obama is a Moslem or not. The question should be does he know Jesus. If not let us pray he does come to saving faith in Jesus. For we are commanded ny scripture to do this.

Blaine Scogin

2012/3/1 9:54
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Whether one agrees with Tom's evaluation is not the issue. The issue is that we are seeing a serious erosion of a Christian mindset in America. Very few know the ten commandments. It used to be one can use a Biblical phrase or story to illustrate a point and it would be understood, but is this the case where you now live?

We read in the news about Christianity cozing up to Islam and telling them we all worship the same God. Where will this put those of us who believe otherwise? It will mean that not only will Muslims come after us, it will mean they will enjoy the benefit of the assistance of "Christians". Of course, that is nothing new - it did happen in during the Reformation period. The Catholics persecuted their distractors. Eventually when those gained political power they were worse in their persecution of those that disagreed with them then the Catholics ever were.

Some things are coming full circle - the players just have different names.

2012/3/1 10:06Profile
onemite

Re:

Whatever is not of Christ, is disqualified, regardless of its appearance or form. Do any suppose that those who call themselves Christians but are not found IN CHRIST are better in Gods sight than those who call themselves by any other name?

"We have another king called Jesus whose kingdom is not of this world (Ac 17:7, Jn18:36). We are ambassadors of that kingdom (2 Cor 20). We represent the interest of our King (Oh 2:21). We are inviting others to become citizens of that kingdom (2 Cor 5:18-20). We obey the laws of the temporal kingdom and pray for temporal rulers, namely they know Jesus (Rom 13:1, 1 Tim..2:1-6). We do not involve ourselves in the affairs of this temporal kingdom ( 2 Tim 2:4). We realize our assignment in this temporal kingdom is short and we will be called home to our heavenly city (Heb 11:13-16).
Tragically the American church has forgotten her heavenly citizenship. She had gone native in the temporal kingdom. When believers forget their heavenly calling anf focus more on their political temporal citizenship the message of Jesus becomes blurred. Honestly some saints do look at Jesus as a white Anglo Saxon protestant. The agenda of some Christans is not the gospel but the Tea Party or Republican platform. They know far more conservative rhetoric than the truth of Christ.

Reflecting upon the question whether President Obama is a Moslem or not. The question should be does he know Jesus. If not let us pray he does come to saving faith in Jesus. For we are commanded ny scripture to do this."

AMEN! LET HIM WHO HAS AN EAR HEAR.

2012/3/1 11:53Profile
Jer2

Re:

Just because we are citizens of heaven, I don't believe that we can close our eyes and ears to everything going on in society, or that we can wash our hands of responsibility toward our communities.

John the Baptist cried out to Herod about his sin and lost his life because of it. We have some God-given obligation to cry out against that which is dangerous and anti-Christ. Think of the "witness" of those churches in 1930's Germany that thought it wasn't their place to interfere with government matters. They remained separate from political things and gave silent assent to the holocaust happening just down the street. If we don't speak up about leaders who would enslave, increase murders through abortions, bring in ecumenicism or give equal status to Islam, then we are letting the world go to hell.

This cuts across any political party; however, President Obama has more grossly anti-God "czars" in his administration than anyone I have read of. One has promoted pedophilia; most seem to think abortions should be freely available; most believe in giving homosexuality status equal to God's idea of marriage; most believe that homosexuals should be able to father or mother children; most find opening an oil field to drilling more offensive than abortion; and so on.

As an aside to HezWelling, I was on a site with Tom that got closed down. The issue was that the man who ran the site put down the people on his forums en masse, and was called out about that by Tom and others, and asked to back down from what he'd said. It came as a shock to everyone when, instead of just saying that he'd gotten heated in the debate and he was sorry for the demeaning remarks, he shut down the whole forum. HE shut the site down to save having to apologize to his members.

2012/3/1 14:15Profile

Re:

There has to be a context about speaking against injutice. The context has to be the gospel. If the gosoel of the kingdom, the gosoel of Jesus Christ does not define our speaking out then we are no better than the liberal. The left speak out on matters of poverty, racial injustice, the environment, etc. For the right wingers it immorality, homosexuality, abortion, etc. For the most part these are matters of injustice. But these are matters that stem from sinful hearts.

Our respisibility as citizens of a heavenly kingdom require a gospel approach. We nay speak out against unjust issues. But unless we speak a just gosoel to an unjust heart from which flow injustice then we are missing the mark.

Blaine Scogin

2012/3/1 15:29
Jer2

Re:

I agree that the context for a Christian is the gospel. I don't think I've said anything other than what you are saying here.

True Christianity has been the primary force that has taken up matters of poverty, racial injustice, stewardship of the earth, as well as homosexuality, murder, and so on. Where people live, speak, and follow the gospel of the kingdom, they impact all of society around them for what is good.

2012/3/1 15:57Profile
onemite

Re:

I'm sure to be out of my league here. Please excuse me if I am ignorant on this subject, bt wasnt herod an Israelite?

2012/3/1 16:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy