· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Revive us, Oh Lord!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
timg

Revive us, Oh Lord!

Have mercy on us Lord! Woe am I. For I am unclean and I am undone!

2012/2/28 13:38Profile
UntoBabes

Re: Revive us, Oh Lord!

timg,
could you give an update on what the Lord is doing in your church.

2012/2/28 14:01Profile
timg

Re: Revive us, Oh Lord!

I am not sure what He is doing at my church, but He is working on me. Please pray for me.

2012/2/28 14:08Profile
UntoBabes

Re:

I will timg.
I was just asking because in another thread you mentioned that the Lord was doing a work of revival in your church as well.

2012/2/28 17:34Profile
timg

Re:

Yes I did and I am still praying that God will continue His work. This is the second or third time that this has happened over the last 4 years and everytime something happenes to cool the fire of God. Most people are so unaware of the result of true revival that when they see just a glimps of it they are satisfied. I, for one, am not!
I want an encounter with God. One that will drastically change my whole being. I want Him to shake my very core.

I say this in fear, knowing that I have never experienced anything like it, but I think unless He does I will always have this hunger and emptiness.

Can you relate?
In Christ,
Tim

2012/2/28 17:52Profile
UntoBabes

Re:

Can I relate?

Yes, absolutely. It started two years ago. Before then, I had not much knowledge of God's moves throughout history. I knew about the great awakening, but never in details as if those who spoke of these events made sure not to give too much details lest people hunger after God and discover what they have is fake.

But oh my friend, since that time it is my thoughts by day and dreams by night. Now I know what real is and I can not be satisfied with anything less.

Yes, I can relate.

Are you from the States?

2012/2/28 18:45Profile
timg

Re:

Yes I live in the so called bible belt. In tears, I tell you that the church here is asleep.
Our church played the revival hymn about 5 years ago on a wendsday night. The Holy Spirit used it to wake me from my slumber. I couldn't sleep, I barely could eat. One night a few nights later I woke up about 2am and went to my church to pray. I had a key to the church and began to pray. I began to see my sin as I never saw it before. I thought God was going to kill me. I pleaded for God to have mercy on me.
I don't want to die and stand before Him having wasted my whole life on my own desires. I want to glorify God with my life now! I don't want to wait for heaven. I want to know Him now. Does this make sense?

2012/2/28 19:08Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i had a thought and i did not say inspired.since revival is a sovereign work of God. revival breaks out in a meeting with joel osteen,rick warren, paul white,jimmy swaggart,mark driscoll and a few others we blast. be careful God has a great sense of humor.jimp

2012/2/28 21:50Profile
learjet

Re:

Yes Lord, move here in Detroit!!

2012/2/28 22:04Profile

Re:

I was just on a con call where for 30 minutes rapid fire prayers went up for revival. The con call is part of The One Cry website Greg posted a few days ago.

My prayer is God make us like the church in Iran or China. In praying that realize that revival will come in the context of persepution.

Blaine Scogin

2012/2/28 22:27

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy