SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Prayer Request

I would like to request prayer for my marriage, things have been rocky lately. Pray that I might be more Christlike before my wife, to honor and love her as Christ loves the Church. Pray also that she might be saved, her name is Bobbi.

I covet your prayers,

Ron

2005/1/26 17:10Profile
moreofHim

Re: Prayer Request

Ron,

as being one who just went through a horrendous ordeal in my marriage (and thanks to the prayers of the many saints on here too) God is able to heal and help. I had no idea how Christ can show Himself though a person until now. May He show Himself through you.

My prayers are with you and your wife.

In Him, chanin

2005/1/26 17:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Pray also that she might be saved, her name is Bobbi.

Ron may God shine His love and grace upon you and your wife. I pray that she sees christ in you and desires to come to Him. I am praying.

2005/1/26 17:24Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: It would be my pleasure

Hi Brother Ron,

It would be my pleasure to pray for you and Bobbi.

Jesus has been doing a work in our family once I realized that it wasn't up to me to "fix" my wife. Knowing that I can't even fix my own heart without the blood of Jesus has been such a precious revelation to me. I don't have to fix anything but merely submit everything to him. It's been such a freeing thing to me.

I pray that you shower Bobbi with the love that Jesus has shown you. That will transform your marriage Ron. God bless you brother for sharing something so personal.

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

2005/1/26 17:29Profile
Hyssop

Montana USA

I have experienced what prayer can do for a marriage, God is so good- and a Godly marriage is... so great there are no words really.

Ask God to help you love your wife with His love, when I started no -holds barred REALLY looking for the good in my husband and truly desiring to be a better wife, thats when the blessings flowed.

Anyway, praying right now for you and Bobbi.

2005/1/26 22:03Profile
Spitfire

Hi Ron. I will be praying for Bobbi and for you. My husband is not yet born again, so I understand your situation. I listened to a magnificent message by Keith Daniel the other day called, Husbands Love Your Wives. It was a marvelous message on abandonment to Christ. It helped me much. Love, Dian.

http://69.44.157.77/sermons/SID5376.mp3

2005/1/27 15:58Profile
madmatg

asia

Dont have any good advice as im not quite married yet, but just wanted to tell you I'll be praying for you

2005/1/28 1:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy