Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need insight

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Need insight

I would like to share something and invite comments, insights for my edification.

I have been involved with Kidz Klubs this past year, teaching 10-12 YO girls. We have a max of 10 girls. They come from the worse part of the area - an area one can rightly consider a hell hole: all manner of sin runs rampant with no shame. Imagine it and it likely is there. Now you know the kind of children we are working to help.

Tuesday evening I experienced a crises in the sense we are at a turning point and are questioning where do we go from here?

I had the class' attention, I was connecting on the spirit level when Disha interrupted creating a commotion. She persisted and eventually did calm down but the 'spell' was broken.

Disha cannot walk straight long: she is either rolling on the floor, flailing her arms, jumping, etc. When I come close she backs off like she is scared, waving her arms not wanting me to touch her.

I decided I am going to hug that girl so to accomplish it I had to hug all the girls and I did. She eventually allowed me to do so and now I can touch her with hugs. However, later on Tuesday evening I felt in my spirit I need to stop that.

The girls with the staff went outside, wanting to play. One of the staff ladies brought a long rope so they could jump rope. They were twirling it but no one wanted to jump, so I decided that "OK", I used to be good at it - although that was 55 years ago- so I will give it a try. I made one perfect jump and then I found myself lying flat on my back on the ground. There was no reason for it to happen - NONE - no physical obstacles to trip, nothing. I was not hurt then nor was I sore later.

After this, the girls were doing cart wheels, etc out on the gravel. I watched them - they were good and I find it interesting because I could never do anything like that. Disha was on the gravel engaging in some vulgar movements. She had done it earlier while in the building...

During snack time we got to discussing music. I asked them if the knew the song "Jesus Loves Me". They said they didn't so I sang "Jesus loves me this I know" - that is all. The reaction was a combination of mocking, anger, resentment.

During the day as I was preparing for this class I had prayed the LORD would only send us the girls he is working with this evening and we had only four..

I am quite certain I know what is going on, but what do you think? Anyone have a discerning spirit that can give some enlightenment? or encouragement?

2012/2/23 11:05Profile
MaryJane

Re: Need insight

Greetings

I don't have any clear insights as to share yet but I will pray for you. At first reading what you shared I did feel like perhaps you are facing some clear attacks from the enemy when trying to share with these girls.

I also believe you must have a great deal of Christ love for these girls, your willingness to serve is a testimony to HIS working in your life.

Sorry not to be of more help to you with more to say but I will pray for sure.

God Bless
mj

2012/2/23 12:00Profile

You are really saying that Disha has a demonic problem; and that it is weird, and obvious. Also, it appears that this dark influence is affecting the other girls in your class.

Does it mean that because Disha is demonically wounded,and manifesting, that GOD isn't "working" with her....or is it that you do not have the Godly authority to minister to her, and it is much easier to teach the calm, healthy girls?...and those are the ones who you prefer to mentor.

I have been in situations where I could not heal, or deliver...though I wanted to. Technically, I had the authority to cast out, but not really. I'm not condemning you.

I think you must evaluate the commitment you have to these girls, and this ministry. It is not the same commitment you have to your children, is it?

There is a saying, "It takes a village to raise a child." I see the church in the same way, as far as healing goes, and the healing of families. These girls need holy love poured into them as healing from Jesus, and that cannot be accomplished through one or two members of the body....but only by the entire, full, functioning church body.

You alone probably do not have the goods to help the deeper wounded, as this poor soul Disha....unless...you have a direct and clear order to do so from God.

Jesus spoke of counting the costs...to go to war...to build a house. Do you have enough to win? or finish? what we endeavor. This is no small task, healing a victim of awful abuse, and most probable sexual exploitation. But, does she deserve the gospel too? or is she destined for the trash pile that the ghetto so often sends it's innocents?

Do you really carry a burden for Disha, or any of these girls, or do you prefer to keep it in the class, so to speak? If so...to really matter, you will have to make a connection with her...more than a weekly class. Visit her...maybe with her parents, or parent more likely, and began to show your love. Take her out now and then...roller-skating, lunch, etc., and when these issues arise..confront them...in mercy..and trust God a whole lot.

Be persistent, and constant in prayer for her...and act out your burden in well doing. If you have a functioning body-life church, present this to the Shepherds there, and perhaps others could join you, and bring some life to a desperate situation.

Did you ever consider that perhaps God sent Disha your way, and that he knew exactly how she would act? Did you ever consider that perhaps there will never be another person in her path with the light and mercies of Jesus, than you? It is not all about you, and how smooth your class is run.

When Jesus calmed the sea, he went to Gadarene by Galilee...way out of his way, to see one man...a real creep.

"And they [ the city folk ] went out to see that thing that was done. And they came to Jesus, and they found the man sitting clothed, from whom the devils went out, and in whole mind at his feet; and they dreaded.

And they that saw told to them, how he was made whole of the legion. "

Maybe just baby steps toward her...if your led. No condemnation if you not. Do the right thing...the Jesus thing...

2012/2/23 14:51
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thank-you Brotom for taking your time to share what you perceive. In fact, you are saying what I expected you to say!

Yes, I believe God sent these girls to us in response to our prayers. While two of these girls' needs are obvious, the other two are more quiet and not as aggressive, but still needy.

Our church leadership has been made aware of what has happened and now we await further word from them. Simply put: the situation is so serious it will require more then simple teaching and praying which is what we have been doing all along. It is going to mean a confrontation with the devil.

I have pondered the correctness of doing spiritual battles with these girls apart from their parents' approval. My conclusion is that if any of these girls were in the process of getting hurt, I will work to save them and not be concerned what a parent may say, I am going to pull them out of the fire if it is in my ability to do so - waiting until you get their approval will mean they may be dead by then.

Scripture also informs us of sons and daughters dreaming dreams, etc....in other words, God will use young children to minister his word to people. I know it is within the realm of possibility of these young children to experience a wonderful working of the Spirit and bring revival to this community.

I find it encouraging that whenever I shared this information with others, they are all saying the same thing. Thank-you and God bless. When the Holy Spirit reminds you of this situation, just do as he bids you at the moment.

God bless.

2012/2/24 8:24Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Ginnyrose,

As you suggested and as the Holy Spirit moves me I will pray for you, your church leadership and for those girls.

Please keep us up to date so we can adjust our prayers as needed.

ws

2012/2/24 10:29Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Ginnyrose,

Your post has reminded me of some missionaries that went into a heathen land of people who were mostly animists. The missionaries learned the local language and built bridges, so to speak, by acts of kindness to the people.

When they began to preach the gospel to the people they observed several people, including the local witch doctor, who manifested demonic behavior in the meetings. Having never dealt with demon possession before they were unsure as to what to do. They considered contacting the mission board to request that someone be sent who had experience in these matters but after much prayer they decided to continue to simply let the Word of God do the work of God in the hearts of these people. In the following months many repented and believed and were delivered including the witch doctor.

I am very encouraged to hear of the work that you are doing with these girls. You have been building bridges through the hugs and the rope jumping and the songs. The gospel message will pass over those bridges into the hearts of these girls. Just continue to make yourself available and expect the Lord to work in and through you to bring light into this darkness.

In Christ,

Ron

2012/2/25 11:15Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

This work with the girls is at best difficult. The teaching is easy but the vehicle used is having problems..

Yesterday our pastor made a public announcement alluding to this reality, saying that there will be a hotline message sent prior to our meetings asking people to be in prayer for these clubs.

As I mull this situation, believing that some action will be called for I find myself in a position I do NOT want to be and that is to be on the front-lines doing spiritual battle with this girl. I do not want to be there. The men are elsewhere and not directly involved like us women so all they have to go by is what we say - they have not witnessed it and not all the staff has witnessed what I saw.

In any case, I am a tad bit frightened because I know the Enemy and he ain't no friend of ours, he is a Destroyer, yet I know God is Greater, still. I feel God working in me to change my mind about a few things but it is scary - just wish others would see everything I have been seeing. But then I know they are aware of some of it. In the meantime, I am gratified that I was not hurt when I fell. Perhaps this was a sign from God of his protection for me? I can believe this - I have fallen backwards before and got hurt. Another incident - on the Thursday after I fell, I experienced severe pain in right arm, like carpel tunnel syndrome. It HURT, BAD! Now why on earth do I have this pain - my arm was fine when I went to bed and when I got up, but now it hurt something awful. I sensed the devil was behind this affliction and so I prayed about it and the LORD removed this pain.

In spite of these wonderful manifestation of God's power, I am still weak. Very weak and wish I could run - far away...but I can't because in my heart I really do not want to.

God bless and pray for this situation as the Holy Spirit leads you to. Our next meeting is scheduled to be on March 6, DV (divine volition or God willing).

2012/2/27 9:53Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear GinnyRose,

Googled Kidz Place. I would not feel comfortable being associated with them. Too big an operation to know those who are involved no matter how fancy their web page and promotional material are they are still outside your local Church. It appears to be non-denominational.

I will email you. I am afraid for you and am praying.

WS

2012/2/27 12:52Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

GinnyRose,

Sadly, when my hard drive failed a while back, it took your address among many other things.

To make what I was going to say short:

I have found nothing in scripture about women casting out demons. Be very careful there.

The men in authority at your Church are doing you a great disservice by not monitoring the classes to see what you are facing.

I am surprised your Husband has not asked you to stop going there, perhaps he does not realize just what is happening.

Just a couple of thoughts on that organization:

Look at what has happened to the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts. Total infiltration by the enemy to the point I would not even attend one of the meetings, much less send a child.

There is no doubt in my mind but that the demon possessed girl was involved in your fall. God let you see how at risk you are, pay attention. It is not a game and unless you have help, do not go back there.

I am praying for you and your family as I am moved to do so.

Your friend,
j

2012/2/27 18:00Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Janice,

Thank-you so much for your concern. I know it is genuine...

I need to clarify something. Our Kidz Klub does not operate under any other organization then our church, of which we are members. There is no other hierarchy then what exists in our local brotherhood. We have clubs for the boys and girls but they are separate. They are not suppose to even see each other for obvious reasons. The males go one way and we go another.

Yes, I am aware of the scriptures being silent about females doing battle with demons. It does strike a fear in me on the one hand but on the other scripture also teaches us that greater is he that is in you then he that is in the world. As time goes on, I am seeing clearer where this may be headed - and you can rest assured it is not something where my logic is taking me, either. I did pray that God would only send us the girls (that night) that he is working with. And then we had this terrible night. These girls need help and I want to be there if there is anything I can do for them. The reality is that I am a better teacher then a mentor - a mentor requires so much patience, endurance which does not describe me at all.

What I am not certain of is whether the leadership is aware of the vulgar acts done by the girl. I could not tell them because I think it would embarrass us both. When I tell the ladies, they are dumbfounded. In sharing with males I do speak in generalities. The response is usually that "well, the girl was likely a victim of abuse, she watches bad shows, da, da, da." In any case, if the Holy Spirit leads you to share something or pray for this, please do so.

And yes, I do want some males available at the next meeting should a need arise for them.

Janice, I did not get an email from you - did you send me one? My email does not always deliver mail sent to me - dont know why.

God bless and thanks to those who were so kind to express their insight. They will be given careful consideration - I consider this a very serious issue.

2012/2/27 21:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy