SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Unreached of the Day: 02/22/2012 (Wednesday) - Bedouin, Berabish of Mali

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Unreached of the Day: 02/22/2012 (Wednesday) - Bedouin, Berabish of Mali

Bedouin, Berabish of Mali
A widely quoted Bedouin saying is: "I against my brothers, I and my brothers against my cousins, I and my brothers and my cousins against the world." Bedouins traditionally have strong honor codes, and traditional systems of justice dispensation in Bedouin society typically revolve around such codes. The bisha'a, or ordeal by fire, is a well-known Bedouin practice of lie detection.

Ministry Obstacles
These people live in a harsh environment, difficult for outsiders to enter.

Outreach Ideas
Gospel radio will be useful, and visiting workers bringing videos and recordings are needed. Sustained prayer may be the best thing we can do.

Pray for the followers of Christ
Pray for the few followers of Christ among the Bedouin of Mali. They live in a difficult environment. Pray they will have nothing to do with the deeds of darkness, living as children of light.

Pray for the entire people group
Pray for the material and physical needs of the Bedouin. Pray they will be able to care properly for their families.

Scripture Focus
"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." Matthew 9:37-38

People Name: Bedouin, Berabish
10/40 Window: Yes
Population: 154,000
World Population: 207,000
Language: Hassaniyya
Primary Religion: Islam
Bible: None
Online Audio NT: No
Jesus Film: Yes
Audio Recordings: Yes
Christ Followers: Few, less than 2%
Progress Level:

read more: http://goo.gl/GxCEx

2012/2/22 12:59Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Unreached of the Day: 02/22/2012 (Wednesday) - Bedouin, Berabish of Mali

Here are around 207,000 people who do not have any written presentations of the gospel available in the language that they understand. There are a few audio and video presentations of the gospel available to perhaps a few of them. When you click on the "read more" link, you see this paragraph:

"All of the Bedouin groups are basically untouched with the Gospel. Although there are resources available in their languages, the Bedouin have proved to be resistant to Christianity. Fervent, effective prayer must be offered up on behalf of these tribes in order to break down the barriers that separate them from the Truth."

Saints, let's pray that the spiritual barriers that are blocking these thousands of precious people from hearing about God will be broken.

Rev. 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

As believers we are priests. We have a solemn obligation to intercede for people like these who cannot intercede for themselves.

"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." Matthew 9:37-38

2012/2/23 0:14Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Unreached of the Day: 02/22/2012 (Wednesday) - Bedouin, Berabish of Mali

Praying for this people! May the hunger for the Lord rise in them!

2012/2/23 2:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy