SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : My Former Posts (An Apology)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My Former Posts (An Apology)

Dear Brethren on SI,

I know some of you have noticed some of the posts I've made in the past on SermonIndex that contained a lot of questions and bold statements. I remember asking about Watchman Nee, the Keswick (Deeper Life) Convention, posting about Youcef Nadarkhani, and asking about whether my tongues were genuine or not. I guess I was in a lot of fear and also having a lack of spiritual discernment over a lot of things. That is why I posted them. I would like to apologize for some things that I have said. Some of the statements that I have made were quite arrogant. Also, I would even confess that many times, I don't consider praying before I post something on SermonIndex (even though it is considered under the posting box). I ask for all your forgiveness, including you Brother Greg, as you are the Moderator for SermonIndex. Forgive me, as I did not submit to your authority in terms of posting on this forum Brother. (Romans 13)

Now, there are some things that I would not apologize for, such as speaking the truth. I would never apologize for speaking against any heresy or for the whole Bible.

But I remember watching a video on SI on "The Roots Of The Emergent Church by Elliott Nesch", and Brother Elliott said this one thing that convicted me, "Truth without Love is a KILLER, but Love without the Truth is a LIAR." Many times I confess, I've been speaking the truth without love, "Rather, speaking the truth in love..." (Ephesians 4:15) So I do apologize for not speaking the truth in love.

God help me to submit to Him prayerfully before even posting on SermonIndex, "...For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." (2 Corinthians 3:6) God help us all as well, that we may not only bring forth biblical truth on this forum, but the truth that magnifies Christ in His love. May all our souls be liberated by each and every one of our posts on SI, so that the Spirit of Christ will be released out of us. Let us all build each other up in the Body of Christ, that we will all grow into the Head. (Ephesians 4:15)

In Christ,

- Michael Liao

2012/2/10 0:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: My Former Posts (An Apology)

Quote:
"...For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." (2 Corinthians 3:6) God help us all as well, that we may not only bring forth biblical truth on this forum, but the truth that magnifies Christ in His love. May all our souls be liberated by each and every one of our posts on SI, so that the Spirit of Christ will be released out of us. Let us all build each other up in the Body of Christ, that we will all grow into the Head. (Ephesians 4:15)

Amen dear brother. What a blessing to hear the work of God in your heart and the Spirit bringing you to a place of more sensitivity to the way we speak and use our words. May everything be done in love and for our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am still a brother on this journey also failing much along the way. May we have a new baptism of love for each other and our Lord!

2012/2/10 1:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy