SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my neighbor...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Prayer for my neighbor...

Hello saints,

We have a new neighbor. He is an older gentleman who is currently undergoing dialysis. In 2010, he was diagnosed with failure of both kidneys. His prognosis is poor and he may not live more than a year with this condition.

He is a retired English professor and I have already been able to spend some time getting to know him. He told me that he enjoys our evening chats quite a bit. He has already shared quite a bit about himself -- including his background and spiritual views (he is a Jew who converted to Catholicism when he married).

Please pray that I might be granted the wisdom to share all that the Lord has for this man. I am praying for his health. However, there are worse things than dying (namely, dying without Jesus). So, please pray that my wife and I can make the most of this opportunity by the leading of the Lord.

2012/2/9 15:58Profile
honeyfromroc

Re: Prayer for my neighbor...

Chris,
My prayer is for your words to be mixed with faith so your neighbor may receive them.

2012/2/9 16:55Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for your prayers.

This neighbor was involved in an accident yesterday. The taxi he was riding in was rear ended by another vehicle. My neighbor is doing well, although he is quite sore.

I was able to secure an old laptop for him (for free). I was able to add some music to that laptop and several prayerfully selected sermons from this website. He will be taking this laptop to dialysis, so I am hoping that he decides to listen to some of those messages while he is undergoing treatment.

Please continue to remember this gentleman in your prayers.

2012/2/10 19:40Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will keep him in my prayers Chris.

God bless
mj

2012/2/10 21:00Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh, I will pray! Sounds like a Divine Appointment to me....

2012/2/10 22:22Profile
ritowe

Re: Prayer for my neighbor...

I really believe that prayers are powerful and they really hold a great value in them. I mean, not a lot of people count on it and practically most people lose hope in the most dire of situations when they should in fact hold more on to their religion.

We could just hope that they will hold on and never lose hope which is the right and proper mind set in times like this.

2012/2/14 3:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy