SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
honeyfromroc

Intro.

New today. Just found your site. Audio sermons needed since my visual ability has been compromized. I'll just be listening, absorbing, and growing in Him during this time of not being able to see clearly or read. God bless you richly for this site of food for my soul. I hope this is what is meant as an intro thread.

2012/2/5 21:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Intro.

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=235&commentView=itemComments

His and His Alone by K.P. Yohannan
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=21381&commentView=itemComments

2012/2/5 21:50Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: Intro.

Welcome HFR. You have come to the right place. A plethora of great recorded teachings. The absorbing part is where one can be richly blessed as so many have absorbed scripture and hide it in their heart vs their head, giving and sharing with us the fruits of such spiritual meditations. Can you share about your eyesight?

2012/2/6 6:03Profile
honeyfromroc

Re:

I woke 2 1/2 weeks ago with double vision. My eyes won't focus together. I sit in a darkened library (light hurts)with books I can't read anymore but know my LORD has it serving His purpose of good in my life. I know He is in control of all that concerns me because I'm His. Prayers keeps me trusting in Him one day at a time, sometimes one minute at a time. He is (and always will be) my life.
PS MRI showed nothing but am being scheduled for angiogram CT.

2012/2/6 10:38Profile
honeyfromroc

Re:

Thank you for your kind reply. I will take your lead with Ten Shekels, Judgment Seat, and His and His Alone. I have watched Revival Hymn but will repeat it. "His and His Alone" is so much my heart's cry, I know it will be the first I listen to.
I'm blessed with the gift of today. It's a double portion since I see double. I will follow the lead of His Holy Spirit as I let Him spend it.
Where do I go from here? Please correct me if I enter at the wrong site. I will be listening and responding.
Thank you for being here.

2012/2/6 10:50Profile
mela07

Re:

Hello honeyfromroc. Hope you enjoy your time here on sermonindex. God Bless.
~ Romans 8:28~

2012/2/6 17:31Profile
honeyfromroc

Re:

''Romans 8:28, 29 help me in being patient when the potter brings pressure. Good reminder....thank you.

2012/2/6 17:42Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Many here love to pray for the body (figuratively and literally). Keep us up on your condition.

Quote: "I'm blessed with the gift today, It's a double portion since I see double. I will follow the lead of His Holy Spririt as I let Him spend it." ... I'm a beekeeper and you would almost have me convinced that honey does come from rocks. God bless you.

2012/2/6 18:09Profile
mackaymarsh

Welcome honeyfromroc

Welcome to Sermon Index. You will be blessed here and encouraged much.

Your name "honeyfromroc" really registers with me as the last several weeks the Lord has had me meditating and considering the "Honey from the rock" and all that it means. There's not much discussion on it but it certainly encourages me in the Lord.

I will pray for your vision. May your vision be healed and restored quickly and completely in Jesus' Name.

May God bless you,
Wayne

2012/2/6 19:23Profile
honeyfromroc

Re: Welcome honeyfromroc

Your prayer ministered His peace. Thank you. Honey from the rock is a name I felt he gave to me when I asked what name I should give for a subscription to a newsletter. It was about 2 months ago. The "Rock" provides shelter, water, protection.....for now, I am sheltered in the cleft of the Rock from fear. The honey He is releasing sustains me and I'm sure to hear His heart in this if I listen quietly. God bless your day my brother.

2012/2/7 8:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy