SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The SUPERBOWL! The worship of Babylonian Mammon at it's height.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I cant stand either team... so I really was not that interested, although I enjoyed watching Tom Brady lose. Sorry, I did.

Krispy

2012/2/6 16:40
HeartSong

Re: The SUPERBOWL! The worship of Babylonian Mammon at it's height.

It just so happened that I went out to eat during the super bowl - and as the LORD would have it, I was given a dim view of what was being televised in the large plate glass window that faced the street. If I wanted a clearer view of what was happening, all I had to do was look over my shoulder.

At my first glance I was impressed by the cinematography - a crystal clear image from a dramatic viewpoint. Football players filled the screen. As I was eating, I noticed extreme flashing on the screen and glanced over my shoulder to see an equally crystal clear image of half naked people doing all sorts of lewd things.

From the table next to me came the cough of a little girl and I cringed, wondering how her parents could let her watch such things.

As the show progressed, the screen will filled with darkness and I turned to look again to find what appeared to be some kind of satanic ritual as all of the people on stage were draped in black robes. My final glance came when Madonna disappeared in the smoke and my heart sank as another little girl kept saying over, and over "Madonna disappeared!" - her little heart in awe for she had just seen a miracle.

As I left the restaurant, I met the mother and one of the little girls as they returned from the rest room. She was the sweetest looking little girl - a soft glow of innocence seemed to just flow from her as she stumbled and coughed along the way - and my heart broke as I considered what she was soon to become.

"They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them. Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood." - Psalm 106:34-38

2012/2/6 20:07Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

"They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them. Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood." - Psalm 106:34-38

Amen, sister.

"And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God, as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people" (2 Cor. 6.16).

...Hard to imagine the Lord Jesus Christ--the temple of God-- sitting among the crowd cheering for "His team," or watching the half-time show.

2012/2/6 21:30Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

Yes, it would be hard to imagine.

2012/2/6 21:52Profile

Re: The SUPERBOWL! The worship of Babylonian Mammon at it's height.

I think it's hi time we have heed this prophetic voice. I see torrent of destruction. If u still enjoy the entertainment of this world i beg u to come out of it. There is nothing innocent or clean about the world. I see a bold X on the world. The voil of wrath will soon be poured on Jezebel

2012/2/6 22:00

The Worship of our satanic natures.....

"As I was eating, I noticed extreme flashing on the screen and glanced over my shoulder to see an equally crystal clear image of half naked people doing all sorts of lewd things."

"From the table next to me came the cough of a little girl and I cringed, wondering how her parents could let her watch such things."

"As the show progressed, the screen will filled with darkness and I turned to look again to find what appeared to be some kind of satanic ritual as all of the people on stage were draped in black robes."HeartSong.......

The shocking thing is that a few years ago you would have to go to a dirty movie to watch this, but today it's normal. Light is dark and dark is light. It is consuming and devouring every corner of society...and we have already fulfilled prophesy here in America.

"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

America substituted for Babylon is a perfect fit, and it is becoming darker every day. We worship the satanic life.

2012/2/6 22:50

Re: The Worship of our satanic natures.....

I haven't had a TV for so long I thought a SUPERBOWL was what Jethro Bodine ate his cereal out of!!!

First of all, who played? Next, who won? Last, who cares?

OJ

2012/2/7 0:05

Re:

Here is the problem with sport in general. No matter how good you are, there is only ever room for one winner, everyone else is a loser at some level. No matter how good you are, or how evenly matched, all except one, will lose in the end. The funny thing is that often (usually rather) the best team doesn't win. Some random mistake(s) not normally committed or freak of nature (Read: act of God) will pop up to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Sport can be cruel that way, that is how I know there is no SUPERBOWL or sport in heaven, because there are no losers there.

BTW I used to play this wretched game (Praise God that only injuries prevented a pro career) and now can hardly walk because of it. What a game we invented, where large men run at each other hoping for helmet to helmet contact, while little men cheer. The eternal lessons from this were GREAT and I wouldn't trade them lest I failed to pass them on, but I still have to go through the temporal with bum hips, knees, back and shoulder.

OJ

2012/2/7 0:23
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Old_Joe....I haven't had a TV for so long I thought a SUPERBOWL was what Jethro Bodine ate his cereal out of!!!
First of all, who played? Next, who won? Last, who cares?
OJ

And that's wonderful if that is your desire. What is more wonderful,if you can post this without any condemnation in your heart for others that do have a tv. IMO, when "most" Christians "not all" post stuff like this, I truly believe they have a message, the message is "you all should be good little,perfect holier than thou Christians like me". And OMG, we would never go out and eat after Church on Sunday, because folks should not be working on Sunday. I have a couple of those Christian type in my life right now, they make me want to slap them silly. :)I guess the only thing that might be good about not being a Christian,you will be never be accused of being hypocrite.

2012/2/7 10:03Profile

Re:

Bill, I also have no condemnation in my heart for those who prefer to eat crackers when steak is available. I do wonder why though...

OJ

2012/2/7 11:03

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy