SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : great material on paris reidhead's website

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

great material on paris reidhead's website

http://www.parisreidheadbibleteachingministries.org/catalog.shtml

I was reading the book finding the reality of God by reidhead last night, it is such a great writing on salvation.

2012/2/4 14:44Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: great material on paris reidhead's website

Sorry was not able to finish had to go to work. The book by Paris Reidhead on salvation called the Reality of God I highly highly recommend it is one of the best of its kind. It kind of reminds me the way of the master, but deeper and i think very biblical. For instance he speaks about how to know your saved and says that only the Spirit has that right to confirm your salvation, while evangelism today everyone is telling people they are saved. He goes into detail about real faith or saving faith, and how their is a dead faith, intellectual faith, etc. But sadly this book is really not known by many people, take a look at it, i know it will be eye opening and possibly very helpful. Also if you can't afford it i know that their website and ministry i think will freely give it to you.

2012/2/5 1:09Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Thankyou for posting this.

2012/2/9 15:00Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

hey no problem, i know fromthe book that Paris really wanted to getthe message out and his family is tryingto do that and i would like to help. I truly think what he preaches is better than what you hear about the gospel from most people today.Sadly it is not heard, most people in the church today don't know who paris reidhead, leonard ravenhill, paul washer etc.are? They know the famous people on tv who's teachings for the most part are false, heretical, or not complete. Keep spreading the word brothers too.

2012/2/11 0:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy