SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need prayers i am getting under attack again

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

It is good to hear people who have exprienced some of this before, most people dont seem to be as attacked as others, we are all attacked and tempted, but i guess my situation is a little different, i have been attacked for 5 years basically now and it is because of my sin i know that for sure it is because of me. Sexual sin is the big cause i believe, that is when everything really went wrong in my life, through sexual sin and it seemed the more i fell into it the more i have struggled physically. I know the scriptures say that if we sow to the flesh we will reap corruption, it is true i am perfect example of messing around in sin unrepentant and i really have ruined my life with torment because of it and my wifes life.

2012/3/2 13:54Profile
onemite

Re:

Then close the door, bible4life.
You don't have to be clean to do that but you have to be willing to stop sinning. If part of you still cherishes the sin and yet another abhors it then confess that to the Lord. He knows when there is sincerity in your heart of hearts . If you are willing to be made willing to let it go, then tell him. I am witness that he honors the prayer of the prisoner.
Remember the bible says that by the blood of Jesus we may boldly come to the throne of grace...So go and ask for deliverance from your own evil desires. Bondage to sin usually does not come in a day and sometimes deliverance from that sin does not come in a day but by continuously humbling ourselves and coming to God. Just as satan steadily attacks you, steadily stay at the Lords feet- that is where He keeps you. When you have moments of quiet- use that time also to be strengthened by God by meditating on a truth that he gives you. God has allowed you to see your enemy not to condemn you but to cause you to run to Him and His will is that you have life in abundance IN CHRIST.
Isaiah 57:14 says,

I restore the crushed spirit of the humble
and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts. "

2012/3/2 14:23Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thanks man i appreciate it. I talked to a deliverance minister today who told me that it sounds like i have a witchcraft curse on me. But i don't know, i also believe strongly that it has something to do with my sin of course, he said that it does too.

2012/3/2 15:08Profile
onemite

Re:

Don't be afraid of a curse. Somewhere it says that a curse will not stick on a righteous person, and if you come to the light and expose your sin to the Lord, he will cleanse you from it. Call on the Lord.

2012/3/2 16:12Profile
jenny1234

Re:

SORRY

2012/3/10 21:30Profile
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

Re:

Friend, you are forgiven, accepted and embraced by the entire Godhead. Do not allow dualistic, pagan Christianity trick you into beating yourself up in the name of holiness. The moment you realize that you're free, and that not every thought or action is sinful, the quicker your mind will be at peace. Your heart is after God. That's GOOD! God is pleased with you in Christ. Rest in that.

2012/3/10 23:22Profile
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

Re:

Man made religion's response will always be things like "fast more", "pray more", "read more", etc..., that is the voice of the accuser. Christ's answer is to come to Him and find rest. Period. His yoke is easy, His burden is light. You do not have a curse, because Christ has become a curse on your behalf...there is no cursed son of God--it's an impossibility. You don't need to pray more, fast more, travail more, etc..., you need to simply rest in the finished work of Christ on your behalf. Faith is rest. So rest friend.

2012/3/10 23:24Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thanks for the encouragement. I think i have come to the conclusion that I only need to trust Christ in all my situations and go to him alone. Also that i need to dedicate my life to God's word before all things.I need to stop running to en, that really hasn't helped or deliverance ministries.

2012/3/11 3:40Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

i think i really have come to the point of being at loss at what to do. I just recently tried to put the Lord first in my life, putting his word first and avoiding sports and computer, not asking others for prayers or go to deliverance ministers,, but sadly everything just fell apart again, i did have a day or two that seemed to get better, but i again was overcome by everything. Started getting attacked in my body again and in my mind. I don't know if their something that i just not have thought about being the problem, but i want to know. I don't have much strength in my mind so if you could pray for my mind and protection of my mind and thoughts, my health is under attack, i can barely work because of these attacks, i am again about to lose my car because i cant work because of this all, i can't support my wife and honor, i am just a mess. Also my faith in Christ has just seemed to disappear as much as i try to live for Christ and believe on him i end up falling flat on my face and lose desire to seek the Lord and when these attacks dont stop through my prayer all day it only makes feel in anguish. I dont understand my life, over the past 5 years i have had so much anguish and pain in my life, but this is the hardest for me because i have not been able to overcome this time and seems the Lord has been silent a lot, i don't hear his Holy Spirit. The worse thing is when you think you have the answer to deliverance and our going to be set free, which i have had a few days of bright spots and i thought i was going to be set free, but i just did not have the strength to overcome and i fell right back and worse off. I want to live for Jesus, but right now i don't have any answers to my problems anymore, i have ran out. All i can do is try to stand against the lies of the devil and know the Lord is not out to punish me and condemn me, please keep me in prayer, what i am going through is something i cant do on my own.

2012/3/16 14:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy