SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need prayers i am getting under attack again

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

need prayers i am getting under attack again

The past week almost in a half i was doing a lot better, i almost felt as if things were going to be better for now on and that my relationship with God was right again, but as soon as things started going better the attacks o me from the enemy started to come again on my mind and body. The enemy loves putting evil thoughts constantly in my head and accusing me of them and then attacks my body to. Can you please pray for me to stand strong and that the Lord would fight these enemies for me or whatever the Lord pleases.

2012/2/4 14:42
ManofGod0000

Re: need prayers i am getting under attack again

we continue to pray for you.... do u know how to meditate? can you get into a zone of prayer? if so, do that consistently, god is calling you to plead and make time to call out to him, not becuz you need him but becuz of who he is.....JUst call out to him.

hang in there, you will make it through. Remember, God id faithful

2012/2/4 17:19Profile
Benjamin7

Québec, Canada

Hello brother,

I have been reading about the blood of Jesus lately. Maybe our Lord could shed some light on your predicament through this article:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=1921

In Christ,
Ben

2012/2/4 17:55Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

I'm still praying for you, brother.

2012/2/4 18:43Profile

Re:

thanks for the prayers, i did very good most of the day, but then as soon as i started feeling great all those thoughts just bombarded me wicked thoughts. I know that most people are going to resist the enemy, but to tell you the truth that these attack had got so bad that everytime i tried to resist them for the past few months they have overcome me everytime and my condition only got worse. It wasn't until the last maybe week and a half or two or weeks that i said Lord everyones praying for me, i am confessing and trying to do everything right before you and even resisting the lies of the enemy and standing my ground and i have only got worse, and i told him i can't fight this anymore please fight for me and that is when things changed and got better, not completely but they got a lot better. For me i can except that Christ's shed blood covers my sin all my sin, that is not the problem. The problem is that the enemy is disguising evil thoughts in my head towards others who have health problems, sometimes he tries to get me to laugh about their situation and i feel as if maybe the thoughts are coming from me because they just keep coming and i feel as if anyone to laugh and someones problems like that i deserve to be punished for it, i don't want the thoughts, but they just won't leave, i feel so guilty to think this way, i hate it.

2012/2/5 1:18

Re:

really need your prayers satan really has a stronghold in my mind, these evil thoughts will not leave me and this evil lauhter will not leave me, i am being tortured in my mind and body and spirit. I have been begging God with n deliverance, i don't know what to do anymore. I did read that Watchman Nee part about the blood of Christ i actually opened it up in his book normal christian life that i have at home. It made sense, but these thoughts that the enemy keeps putting in my mind haven't stopped, when i read the word it does this and throughout the whole day i get attacked with evil thoughts towards others and this evil laughter within me towards others, i don't know why God is not setting me free.

2012/2/8 0:34

You said, "...I don't know why God is not setting me free."

Because you need to repent. Unless you repent, you'll perish.

Jesus said "...the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

When I say repent I don't mean "turn from your sins and turn to God" as some would like to say. I mean stop thinking you must do something and begin to believe that though you are an enemy of God right now by those thoughts you feel bad over, Christ died for you; while you were yet a sinner, Christ died for you. He loves you. You've got to despair of yourself. Hope for forgiveness and mercy from Jesus. If you don't change your mind from thinking you must do something to believing in Christ, you will die in your sins.

"But to him that doesn't work, but believes on Him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." Romans 4:5

The truth is, whether you work or whether you don't work, you will only be saved by God's grace. "For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8

Nothing shall be able to separate you from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

If you sin today, that sin cannot separate you from the love of God. If you don't sin today and do a bunch of good, it doesn't cause Him to love you anymore because in Jesus Christ you have been washed and you have been sanctified. 1 Corinthians 6:11

Your identity is hidden with Christ in God. The Bible puts it this way: "...your life is hid with Christ in God." Colossians 3:3

Do you believe?

If we believe not, yet He abides faithful: He cannot deny Himself. 2 Timothy 2:13

2012/2/8 1:17
ET101

Re:

Wage war. Go on a long fast. Seek God. Get 'militant' about being right with God: meaning, renounce sinful habits, ask God to show you vestiges of the enemy's influence in your life and break what you have to break, burn what you have to burn. Mean business with God.

Then ask God to build you up in the armour of God. . .ask for defences against the enemy (spiritual gifts of discernment, faith, right theology, and tenderness before God).

2012/2/9 1:29Profile
ET101

Re:

I also find this Derek Prince teaching on demons and spiritual attack extremely useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoleQVsCEE

2012/2/11 0:18Profile

Re:

Paul i see what your saying, but i am not sure if that is the issue i am struggling with demonic attacks, but also with the fact that i am realizing i have the inability to repent and even have faith unless the Lord provides it to me, i don't have the ability, but i can seek until i am completely hardened. Also was going to ask for prayers again, i have been getting attacked strongly again in my mind or thought life and my body.

2012/2/13 20:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy