SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Done for now.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: WORM.

Typical hackers egomania....Julian Assange of Wikileaks fame....sees himself among the Princes of the Earth in his ability to HOLD POWER OVER NATIONS THROUGH HACKING!

So, this worm..[ no pun intended ] glories in his superiority to take down a prominent Christian site, and hold power over God, and his Christian forum.

I guess it had to happen. The only logical recourse is for Greg to spend the money to acquire an elegant firewall similar to banks or large companies.

If this is done, I would commit to my two shekels...if the actual cost was made public. Anyway....crush the worm....and may justice fall upon him as God rewards him according to his deeds.

2012/1/31 12:35
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Brothertom....The only logical recourse is for Greg to spend the money to acquire an elegant firewall similar to banks or large companies.
If this is done, I would commit to my two shekels...if the actual cost was made public.

Yep! I am in also with my two shekels under those conditions.

2012/1/31 12:39Profile
nizero

Re:

you have issues.

2012/1/31 12:43Profile

Re:

Quote:
Brothertom....The only logical recourse is for Greg to spend the money to acquire an elegant firewall similar to banks or large companies.

Yeah, but it would have to be better than the Government's as well.

I think the guy's just hurting and we need to just pray for him.

I remember when I lived with my Dad for a little while back in '79. The phone kept ringing during the very early hours of the morning and my Dad needed to get up at 6 for his normal 16 hr a day work schedule.
He'd say "Hello" and only get silence in return. This happened at least 3 times and then the last call, I heard Dad say, "Fella, listen. You obviously need someone to talk to, so let's talk friend."
The person hung up and never bothered Dad again. And Dad's not even saved 'yet'.

Maybe The LORD's teaching us compassion rather than 'security', in these last days?

2012/1/31 12:47
Elibeth

Re:

My friend,
Why would you want to do this way ?
Do you not know that you were made in the image of God ?
That sin has crept in to man, But He,Jesus,suffered and died, a
horrible death,in order to bring us back to God' image.
If this web site would help just ONE person from burning,would it not be needful ?
Do you not know this Lord who is over the Whole earth ?

Bless you brother , with Himself,....there is no greater joy,
Elizabeth

2012/1/31 17:36Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

You may not fear any repercussions with Greg, but there is One to whom you will give an account. He sees all things...including those secret things that only you know about.

Our Lord is merciful and compassionate, so I urge you to fall upon Him before His justice falls upon you.

2012/1/31 20:51Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

I'm lost. Did someone hack the site?

2012/2/1 0:46Profile
roadsign

Re:

Praise God for bringing someone who truly cares about the welfare of this ministry. Let us pray that God will raise up “capable men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain” Ex. 19:21 May they serve cheerfully as advisers for Greg regarding this matter or any matter related to SI.

Diane

2012/2/1 5:30Profile

Repent and believe, then mercy comes.

"I'm lost. Did someone hack the site?"..Everestosama

Yes. A few times with a total erasing of the front board. Now the debate seems to be how our attitude toward him should be; forgive him and pray for him, or just condemn and curse.

This is my take according to the scripture.

"Alexander the copper-smith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

"Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words."

First comes repentance, then comes mercy. This is what Jesus preached, John the baptist, and all of the Apostles.

Repent and believe. This person who violated the site; stole in a way, with deceit....and now pridefully mocks will come under some measure of rebuke from the Lord...and they need it.

Not just because of the sake of vengeance for those he hurt, but for himself.

Here is a Godly example of being chastised ;

"Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes."

This person may or may not be saved. Of course I hope he will be, if he is not. I just believe I know God's ways; he or she will be judged for this, and maybe strongly. Whether they turn to Jesus afterwards, is up to them.

I say; Repent and believe.

2012/2/1 6:01

Re:

My first reaction on this thread was out of mere head knowledge, but then I felt The LORD beginning to nudge me into a different heart.
I felt the conviction that this was 'a test' of our own reaction to persecution - regardless if it came from a struggling Brother or an unsaved man. According to Romans 8:28,29, this was only a test.

2012/2/1 10:27

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy