Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : A Friend Sent Me Here

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Hyssop

Montana USA

A Friend Sent Me Here

Hi,

I'm a married mom of two from the northwest. A dear sister in the Lord sent me the link for this site, she said it is a good place to grow. I'm looking forward to it.

Blessings, Jill (Hyssop)

2005/1/21 18:14Profile
WayneFerrel

Raytown, MO

Re: A Friend Sent Me Here

Jill,
Welcome to sermon index, I am new to the site also, I had been here previously, but not for a long time. There are some excellent teachings on here and some excellent Bible scholors. Robert Wurtz II, is an awesome teacher, any of his material you can get a hold of would be of great benefit to you. May God bless you, stay in his word, and it will lead you to all truths
God Bless You and keep you,
Wayne
Hyssop wrote:
Hi,

I'm a married mom of two from the northwest. A dear sister in the Lord sent me the link for this site, she said it is a good place to grow. I'm looking forward to it.

Blessings, Jill (Hyssop)

2005/1/21 18:25Profile
Tears_of_joy

Quote:

Sister,warm welcome to SI. Yes, the sister sent you to the right place. There are lot of resources for spiritual growth. You can start with the recommended sermons from the home page.
Open your heart and may the Lord speak to you as you draw near to Him.

Blessings!

2005/1/21 18:29Profile
KeithLaMothe

Welcome, Sister, to SI.

It is a wonderful place to grow, I find some of the sermons particularly challenging and/or insightful. I'd recommend anything by Tozer, Ravenhill, or David Wilkerson (among others, those three just come to mind) and, of course, Paris Reidhead's "Ten Shekels and a Shirt".

2005/1/21 18:44Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
A dear sister in the Lord sent me the link for this site, she said it is a good place to grow. I'm looking forward to it.

Great to have you on the site dear sister. Be blessed in the Lord as you seek Him.

2005/1/21 19:24Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Jill,

A warm welcome to you.

Quote:
A dear sister in the Lord sent me the link for this site, she said it is a good place to grow.

What a wonderful thought, it is indeed. There is just so much here to grow through. This forum as well has just an incredible bunch of hearts. All walks and stages of experience, willing to share and help each other press on to that high calling in the Lord.

So glad to have you sister!

2005/1/22 0:01Profile
Spitfire

Hello Jill and welcome to SI. I am also a married mom of 3 children. I have never been so challenged to grow since I came to begin listening to sermons from this site. I often listen to A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill (my favorite), Keith Daniel (my second favorite). Also discovered Ray Comfort for the first time this week. My friends here have been a tremendous encouragement as God has been unraveling some religious lies I've believed. It's been painful, but I could never go back to my old way of thinking and living. Come along, Dear Sister! Our God is so very faithful. Love, Dian.

2005/1/22 5:18Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Hey Sis!

Glad to see you here. You will be blessed!!! Great community here--- full of much wisdom and encouragement. Blessings in Him, Cindy :-)

2005/1/22 17:26Profile
moreofHim

Re: hello

Hi Jill!

I am another mom (of 3)I have been so blessed by SI. The sermons, but also the fellowship and growth! Many blessings!

In Him, chanin

2005/1/22 18:57Profile
Hyssop

Montana USA

Re:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I look so forward to getting to know you better.

It has been an amazing week. God is working in so many ways, it is exciting.

All I can say is I'm happy to have found this place and I have a lot to look around at here.

Blessings in His name, Jill

2005/1/22 23:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy