Scotland, UK

Fierce Times are Coming

Video Sermon "Fierce Times are Coming" by Derek Prince

Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5Ty6pm2eU

2012/1/30 15:19Profile
mkal

Minnesota

Re: Fierce Times are Coming

Wonderful teaching by brother Derek. It seems in his last times, he was really preaching the way of the cross and the truth of the condition in the churches and culture, as well as the need for having a heart of love in the midst of end times. How this is so needed but so little preached today.

2012/1/31 2:58Profile
mama27

Re:

I gleaned much from this message. I've never thought of myself as a selfish person, but yet another layer of the onion is peeled off, and I join in with him in praying, "God deliver me from selfishness".... I think I calculated that it was preached in 1997 - I wonder what he would have said had he preached it today. Thank you so much for sharing this link.

2012/1/31 8:50Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: I gleaned much from this message. I've never thought of myself as a selfish person, but yet another layer of the onion is peeled off, and I join in with him in praying, "God deliver me from selfishness".... I think I calculated that it was preached in 1997 - I wonder what he would have said had he preached it today. Thank you so much for sharing this link.

What really struck me was the difference between the two groups of people…

2 Timothy 3:1-2 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Rev 12: 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1. For men shall be lovers of their own selves
2. and they loved not their lives unto the death

2012/1/31 10:00Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy