SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Strange sounds around the world

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Strange sounds around the world

Has anybody in the forum been tracking this strange event of sounds being heard around the world? It seems no one can explain the orgion of these creepy manifestations? Scientist are baffled. I have watched a video clip and must admit I am puzzled.

I put this before the forum because I wonder, are we dealing with demonics? Any thoughts?

Blaine Scogin

2012/1/22 17:05
TrueWitness

Re: Strange sounds around the world

Watch and listen to this video from a major league baseball game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEvXII4ntZQ

Most strange and even the announcers have no idea what it COULD BE!

2012/1/22 17:40Profile

Re:

I listened to the link. This is starting to turn into an X-File.

Blaine

2012/1/22 18:00
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Probably just some sorta electrical glitch with the massive PA system in the building.

2012/1/22 18:24Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Strange sounds around the world

Quote:
kingjimmy said:
Probably just some sorta electrical glitch with the massive PA system in the building.

This wasn't sounds from a massive glitch in a sound system....

What is This Loud NOISE?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjG0fIuhVM

Weird, is all it is!!

God bless,
Lisa

2012/1/24 7:02Profile

Re:

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Tornado-like_Sounds_Worried_A_Few_Residents_Wednesday_Evening_117711483.html?storySection=story
--------------------------------------------------------
We had a lot of calls early Wednesday evening, primarily from the area from Woodville to Crawfordville, about rumbling sounds that sounded like a freight train, with residents fearing it was a tornado. But, it was NOT. The leading edge of thunderstorms was well to the south by that time, and while there were still rumbles of thunder, the severe weather was over.

It was certainly unusual, and for those residents - a bit scary, but it was not a funnel cloud or tornado. It was likely a phenomena called "ducting", and the Tallahassee National Weather Service office addressed it in the special statement below. (Thanks Tallahassee NWS!)

========================
WWUS82 KTAE 100018
SPSTAE

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
718 PM EST WED MAR 9 2011

FLZ011-013>018-026-027-114-115-118-127-GAZ155>158-100230-
JACKSON-CALHOUN-INLAND GULF-INLAND FRANKLIN-GADSDEN-LEON- INLAND JEFFERSON-LIBERTY-INLAND WAKULLA-COASTAL GULF-COASTAL FRANKLIN-COASTAL JEFFERSON-COASTAL WAKULLA-SEMINOLE-DECATUR-GRADY-THOMAS
718 PM EST WED MAR 9 2011 /618 PM CST WED MAR 9 2011/

...STRANGE SOUNDS BEING REPORTED ACROSS THE FLORIDA BIG BEND...

THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF VERY STRANGE SOUNDS FROM THE WOODVILLE AREA SINCE ABOUT 645 PM EST. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BELIEVES THIS PHENOMENON IS BEING CAUSED BY THUNDER FROM DISTANT LIGHTNING STROKES... BOUNCING OFF A VERY STABLE LAYER ABOVE THE GROUND. THIS IS CALLED DUCTING...AND CAN ALLOW SOUND TO TRAVEL UNUSUALLY LONG DISTANCES. THIS SOUND HAS BEEN MISTAKENLY ATTRIBUTED TO POSSIBLE TORNADOES...BUT WE AT THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR THAT THERE ARE NO TORNADOES ... AND NONE ARE EXPECTED.

2012/1/24 8:51

Re:

It's probably some natural phenom... but I secretly hope that it's trumpets. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

But before we get too carried away, it's probably nothing significant.

Krispy

2012/1/24 10:11

Re: Krispy

Glad to see your post bro. Frankly I don't know what those sounds are but they make noncontro conversation on the forum. I too say come, Lord Jesus, come.

Blaine

2012/1/24 12:40

Re: Krispy

Glad to see your post bro. Frankly I don't know what those sounds are but they make noncontro conversation on the forum. I too say come, Lord Jesus, come.

Blaine

2012/1/24 12:40

Re:

It is evident to even the most worldly that things have changed within the once blessed shores of America, and to the believer, there can be no doubt that the Lord has withdrawn His hand of protection...beginning of course with 9-11.

We defy God as a country, and flaunt our permissive laws into our true god, Secular-Humanism, and it's attached abominations. Whatever we choose to do, we do, and legislate it as our RIGHT; from murdering 56 million of our innocent unborn, [ 350,000 last year..], to promoting vile immorality as a lifestyle.

God has historically brought Weather related curses as His judgment upon Nations who do so. Here is one prophesied in the Great Tribulation;..but no one repented.

"And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."...............

"2011 saw record number of high-cost weather disasters"

The U.S. experienced a dozen natural disasters that each caused at least $1 billion in damages this year.

“The United States had a dozen weather disasters that each caused at least $1 billion in damages in 2011, the greatest frequency of severe weather that caused costly losses in more than 30 years of federal government tracking.

However, even with the number of events, the total losses this year from the storms, flooding and droughts is $52 billion, not even close to the most expensive year on record, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

In 2005, Hurricane Katrina alone cost $145 billion in today’s dollars. It was the most expensive natural disaster in U.S. history and, with more than 1,800 deaths, the highest fatality toll since a 1928 hurricane in south Florida.

The disasters in 2011 caused more than 600 deaths, the agency said. The Groundhog Day blizzard, Hurricane Irene, many tornadoes and drought-fueled wildfires in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona crossed the $1-billion threshold.

http://climateadaptation.tumblr.com/post/13954547038/2011-saw-record-number-of-high-cost-weather-disasters

Also, the plague of Hail is a prominent end-time event...but just caused people to hate God even more. There has not been any repentance and we are soon becoming a Satanic Nation weighed in the balance.

Lady Ga-Ga, a pure icon of sensual evil is performing the Super-Bowl Half-time show, the most watched, and expensive act on the planet Earth. [ I'm feeling like this could be judged...by terrorism ]

Bad weather.

2012/1/24 14:14

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy