SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : is their any scriptures on demanding and controllling

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tangible

new york city

is their any scriptures on demanding and controllling

and also how not to be demanding and controling

2012/1/21 14:41Profile
learjet

Re: is their any scriptures on demanding and controllling

Hi Tangible!

Here you go:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." -Galatians 5:22-23

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
-1 Corinthains 13:4-7

And additionally the Lord in His graciousness tells us what to think about:

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you."
-Phillipians 4:8-9

Hope this helps you out! (it did me)

2012/1/21 16:08Profile
tangible

new york city

Re:

thank you so much may god bless you and lead you to deeper intamacy with him in jesus name

2012/1/22 14:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy