SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Youcef Nadarkhani is Head of a Non-Trinitarian cult

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: MichaelLiao

Quote:
by MichaelLiao
Secondly, if a person is advocating a works-based (false) gospel that is affecting the Church in Iran in a negative way,

You are joking right?! How many denominations in America advocate a works-based gospel (that a affect the church in a negative way)? A whole LOT of them! That is exactly what legalism is a works-based (false) gospel.

And how do you even know that this is what Youcef preached? Again, my friend, your information is skewed if you do not gain it by first hand information and obviously you have not; I don't care how many Iranian people you go to church with. The article has already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Christians are against Christians in Iran.

Quote:
by MichaelLiao
Mr. Nadarkhani may say he is not recanting his faith in Christ, but is it the Christ of the Bible?

Brother, you tread a fine line; I believe the Lord would ask you, “Why have you even taken sides in this?”

Lisa

2012/1/22 6:58Profile

Re:

The works based gospel is not the same as those depicted in Galatians, they are definitely around but not in the case of these people. I know for a fact that the Oneness Pentecostals (being a former one myself) know that the message is grace through faith. What they expect from you AFTER you are saved is that you gird up the loins of your mind and walk straight. Once you repent and are baptized in Jesus name (which is biblical) they also expect that you should receive the gift of the Holy Spirit with the same as they had on the day of Pentecost (which is biblical too). There is a dress code but not everyone follows it. In this day and age, we need a dress code as both men and women believers don't know how to dress. And being in Iran, they have to be extra careful.

It's commanded that we love one another and take care of one another. If that isn't works, I don't know what is.

It's my recommendation is that we say nothing more about these people, lest we speak against God in respect of these people.

God Bless my brother in Iran who is standing for the name of Jesus Christ even when his life is in peril right now.

2012/1/22 10:58

Re:

Quote:
Yes, any man can die for their faith. It is possible for even a Muslim to die for their own faith, yet it is a wrong faith indeed. Mr. Nadarkhani may say he is not recanting his faith in Christ, but is it the Christ of the Bible?

FWIW I am with you on this. You are bang on.

Denial of the trinity (which is first hand out of his mouth) puts him in the same category as a JW, Mormon, and Muslim.

The gate is narrow indeed, it is through the person of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible. There is much talk about a narrow gate here, but to most that simply means doing and saying the right things, very little has anything to do with believing right things about self and Christ.

OJ

2012/1/22 11:30

Re:

I noticed in the video, they showed a Catholic Mass to relate a message of "trinitarians".

The speaker in the back-ground sounded Chinese.

This same man, Nadarkhani had also been accused of rape and extortion previously on that same website.

If people do not understand that 'disinformation reigns' in 98% of news medias, even those that 'claim' to be "Christian", then I'd advise some discernment levels be raised. This "news" about this man is coming from 'What Sources'? Do you truly know?

But the main point is - I'll be honest here, some of you sound like the Crusaders and also sound as if you are not concerned with what happens to this man ... only about whatever disinfo-media-Inc claims.

Don't you know that even as far back as the Clinton Admin that even "Fundamentalist Evangelicals" were labeled as suspicious by Janet Reno and that pamphlets were distributed to Law Enforcement Agencies - even within this last year or so stating about the same.

When we side against "Fundamentalists" - who are we siding with?

When we go into more effort to condemn a man that has been held prisoner for almost 3 yrs for "What?" and are more concerned with his "possible" views on the 'Fundamental' belief of the Trinity, rather than anyone on earth being held for their "thought crimes" against any government - I can see more and more Jesus' prophecy that they'll drag you into their Assemblies and put you to death for what you believe.

WE should be praying and speaking up for ANYONE that is being held for "thought crimes only".

It has been reported that this man has been tortured.

Does Jesus care?

The reason that China, North Korea and the countries can imprison, torture and kill ANYONE for "thought crimes alone" is because "Christians" have not defended "the innocent" - not even their own.

The number of "Christians" that are even involved for praying actively for their own Brothers and Sisters in Christ that are being persecuted world wide is a very small number in the free-world and it WILL come back on them.

Even the O.T. condemns those that do nothing for the 'innocent' that are in any trouble at all - regardless of their beliefs.

I suppose you all are those that have not protested "TORTURE" as well.

I can suppose if you all can suppose so much and not see that the 'thought crime' bill has been recently passed in this country as well.

How did that saying go?

"They came for the ________ and I did nothing" - They came for the ______________ and I did nothing" - They came for the __________ and I did nothing" and then they came for me and no one was left to help or pray for me."

Has your lifestyle been so superior, Michael and others, that you can condemn anyone?

What is the difference between "sin in one's life" and "not having perfect beliefs" ?

Jesus said that the 'religious' will be the greatest murderers of others in the last days.

Does any here also approve of the attacks on others for their religious beliefs that we've seen in Burma and elsewhere?

I've never heard so many 'Christians' shouting "Kill them." - "Nuke 'em." -- and - "Yes, torture is good." as I've heard in this last decade.

Is 'that' The Spirit of Christ speaking through "Christians"?

Makes me sick. Talk about self-righteous.
Or even the name calling of "legalists" or Bible woshippers --- the silence alone over those suffering for 'thought crimes alone' is deafening in Heaven, I do believe.

Slurs even against what some 'think' is following the Bible and not the Spirit has been a wake-up call to those who follow both - and those that claim to follow the Spirit are still quiet on all of these cases around the world?

The Self-Righteous are not those that are trying to follow the N.T. as best as they can because they love Him.
The Self-Righteous [as we see in Jesus' days on earth] are those that stand on their holier-than-thou-soapbox and damn others to the point of being willing to allow the governments to 'torture and crucify' those that they see as less themselves.

2012/1/23 11:58
romanchog

Re: Youcef Nadarkhani is Head of a Non-Trinitarian cult

I will only say the words of Christ:

John 17: 20 - 23 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that THEY ALL MAY BE ONE, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that THEY ALSO MAY BE ONE IN US, that THE WORLD MAY BELIEVE THAT YOU SENT ME. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that THEY MAY BE ONE JUST AS WE ARE ONE: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Matthew 5:43 – 48
“But I say to you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and PRAY FOR THOSE who spitefully use you and persecute you, THAT YOU MAY BE SONS OF YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.”

2012/1/23 13:46Profile

Re:

Psa 138:2 I will worship toward Thy holy temple,
and praise Thy Name for Thy lovingkindness
and for Thy Truth:
for Thou hast magnified Thy Word above all Thy Name.

Psalm 56:4 & 10 .

-----------------------------------------------

Does this apply to the intolerance of "any" religion - including Christianity?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/un-adopts-religious-intolerance-resolution-championed-obama-administration

2012/1/23 14:10

Re: THIS MUST STOP

THIS MUST STOP!!!! This brother is standing firm in Christ and needs our prayers. He does not need our condemnation. Are any of you in prison for 3 years, tortured, beaten, denied access to a Bible, and still standing for Jesus? You who have accused this brother. Have you read any of his letters he sent out of prison? Go back and read those letters and come back on this thread and say that Youcef Nadarkhani is not a follower of the Lamb.

Have any of you heard of Shabbaz Bhatti? He was the minister of minority affairs in Pakistan. Be was a Christian. Be was violently gunned down by Islamic extremist for his stand for Christ. Oh did I mention he was a Catholic? Has anyone heard of Asia Bibi? She is the young peasant mother who gave a bold testimony for Jesus Christ. She will probably be execited for her faith. Oh did I mention she is a Catholic? Yet I am sure some would say they will suffer eternal damnation despite their stand for Jesus.

It is so easy to sit in the freedom of this country and judge those who are standing for Christ. But until you walk in their shoes please don't judge them and show some mercy. For one day you may be in their place.

Blaine Scogin

2012/1/23 18:35

Re:

Quote:
Denial of the trinity (which is first hand out of his mouth) puts him in the same category as a JW, Mormon, and Muslim

Pretty serious statement, are you sure about that?

Every Christian knows or should know the true name of the man that died for their redemption, more than 60% of Christians don’t know this simple fact, and those that know don’t care, they say it doesn’t matter.

The man that died for our sins was a Yahdaim, a Hebrew man, so was all twelve of his disciples.

They had never heard the name Jesus Christ before, so they were not Christians, who were they?
what faith did they practice? What did they call themselves? The Apostle Khepha (Peter; they changed his name too) had a congregation that he ministered to; so did The Apostle Shaul (Paul) So where is the lost faith of the Apostles?

The point I’m trying to make is this, If the early translators changed the names of the Savior and the apostles, under whose authority was that done? What else did they change? What were they trying to hide? After all aren’t we all just following doctrines that has been passed down from generation to generation?

Be it Trinitarian or Sonship theory, we inherited these theories, so it’s possible that we’re all wrong.

2012/1/23 21:52

Re:

Quote:
Pretty serious statement, are you sure about that?

Yes.

Funny how it is less damning here to deny the person of Christ, than it is to deny the brotherhood of one who denies the person of Christ.

.....God is no respecter of persons

Y'all will make great members of the one world church. Any imitation Christ will do.

OJ

2012/1/24 0:23
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Old_Joe
Brother, from what I have heard Youcef is not denying Christ, he believes the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost is One God as we do, but that they are not three Persons. That is not a damnable heresy and nor is it in line with Jehovah's Witness. I think we should be very careful with what we say about our brother who is behind bars for Christ, and about each other.

God bless, brother.

2012/1/24 1:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy