SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : i feel hurt over a bad breakup and need help pray for me please

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tangible

new york city

i feel hurt over a bad breakup and need help pray for me please

i really thought she was from the lord but i was giving out love and love and it felt like ahe didnt care or it ment nothing to her we both made mistakes but as a godly man we were both born again and i dont know i try to get over her but its like she keeps coming to my mind i tryed to work everything out in gods way through his word but i dont know, i know what the word says ive went through convictions and god is working on me in my faults but im hurting i know what the word says but i cant get this feeling of emptyness lonlyness brokeness hurt inside.

father, lord send the right people to speak to me lord i wll love to hear a message from you lord send a prophet to speak to me through sermon index please lord i beg send a healing message in the name of jesus christ

2012/1/18 15:21Profile

Re: i feel hurt over a bad breakup and need help pray for me please

tangible, i'm not a prophet brother, but as a sister in the Lord, i just wanted to say how sorry i am for your pain. i pray you are able to seek the Lord and His eternal love for you at this time, to heal all your wounds and mend your broken heart. Seek Him for the mate that He has prepared for you and wait upon Him. He is faithful!

Psalm 147:3
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

2012/1/18 21:24
EverestoSama

Re:

Bro, this probably isn't the exact answer you're looking for, but honestly time is going to fix this one the best. Even though you're going to be seeking God, she's still going to come to mind. However, the more you seek God, the more peace He'll give you, and over time (the length of that time is the variable) it's not going to sting like it does. It will be rough, but it will smooth over. Be assured of that.

Lime Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 3, there is a time to heal. It often doesn't happen overnight, but the time will come.

2012/1/18 22:36Profile
ET101

Re:

Yes, tangible, you really will be fine. You'll be the wiser and the stronger for it too. Just abide in Him, stay stringently true to the word. . .and literally take care of yourself. Make it an actual task to do: make time for your soul to heal and bring it before the Lord to heal.

I've been there. I've come through it. I can look back and recall the pain and look at my present and know I'm a much better person for it.

If you can bring yourself to do; thank God for it. He gives, He takes, He takes us forward, draws us back. . .HE is God - don't lose sight of that.

2012/1/19 0:11Profile
Sree

Re: i feel hurt over a bad breakup and need help pray for me please

Please read this book by Brother Zac Poonen, it is called Sex, Love and Marriage. It talks about relationship as well.

http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/book_window.php?book=sex_love_and_marriage

2012/1/19 14:36Profile
Compton

Re:

"Pain is a friend that will introduce you to a Jesus you would've never known"

Joni Earecksen Tada

2012/1/19 17:33Profile
tangible

new york city

Re:

she wants to go to christian couples counciling i mean i forgave her but still scared that i might get hurt again so i dont kno but ireally luv her and want to marry her she said she wouldnt want to marry anyone else so i dont kno pray for me guys cause i need real guidance on this situation i mean ill go and try to restore but i dont kno

2012/1/20 9:45Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Friend.

I do not know you or your situation, but I would suggest taking some time away from each other. 6 months?.? Maybe go on a long term mission for that time.

If when you come back, you and her are still wanting to marry, then marry. Why wait if you both want to marry?

I will say, that if you have begun your relationship in sin, it is hard to reconcile back to each other, since this was out of the Lord's will to begin with.

If you do get back together, keep your hands off of her until you are married.

Blessings

2012/1/20 11:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy