SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : if i dont have a church can i tithe to ministrie online

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Sree

Re:

Quote:

Instead of finding some church to give money to, might I suggest you find poor people among you, and bless them with your money?

Though your advice sounds logical, I cannot give 100% agreement to it. One needs discernment to find the needy and to help them. You cannot give money to people just because they are poor. We need to pray for discernment in this area.

2012/1/18 15:22Profile
tangible

new york city

Re: yeah

thats what i would do and tell the about jesus i think im gonna get back to doing that but i got to pray for disernment ur right god bless you thank you peace be with you with all joy lord move in your life and provide your needs and take you into greater depths of revelations. in jesus name provide this to them father

2012/1/18 15:26Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

KingJimmy-"Instead of finding some church to give money to, might I suggest you find poor people among you, and bless them with your money?"

Couldn't resist giving a hearty AMEN!!!

2012/1/18 18:59Profile
roadsign

Re:

Quote:
well i just got a new job and i just wanted to know if i can tithe to an online miniistrie cause i would just go into any godly church and drop it in a bowl

Tangible, I pray that God will bring a specific need into your life which will cause your heart to swell up with generosity. And may you find joy and delight as a result of your giving.

I also pray that God will lead you into blessed fellowship, that through Christian love you may grow strong in Jesus Christ.

Diane

2012/1/18 19:17Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

Remember, it is His money. Be faithful and God will reward you. If you attend a church, it would be helpful to support that church. If they aren't faithful, find another one.

2012/1/18 22:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy