Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Just Registered

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AlanWorland

Southern Highlands, NSW, Australia

Just Registered

Hi

I'm Alan Worland from the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia.

I've been downloading sermons and have kept seeing the encouagement to register, so I've just done that, and am now posting an "Intro" as encouraged to do.

I am very pleased to be able to have access to the wonderful material that this site has to offer.

Alan

2005/1/17 6:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Just Registered

Welcome Alan!

It's a shade after 4:00 a.m. from this vantage point, glad to see others up so early! :-D
Of course I am kidding, knowing that it's already Tuesday there... ;-)

It's fantastic that there is no geographical bounds in the Lord while yet the imagination soars to lands far from our own. Let us know if we can be of any help navigating through the site.

May the Lord draw us all closer to His thoughts.

2005/1/17 7:19Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
I am very pleased to be able to have access to the wonderful material that this site has to offer.

Quote:
May the Lord draw us all closer to His thoughts.

Welcome Alan! God has certainly used Sermonindex in my life to draw me near to God daily. I pray God will likewise draw you nearer to God as you fellowship with the believers and hear the sermons of many dear Saints who preahed without fear or compromise.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/1/17 8:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Great to have you on the site dear brother! be blessed.. I encourage you to listen to the materials on the front page forsure.. especially the recording "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead.

2005/1/17 13:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy