SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New Guy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

New Guy

Hello, Im Josh from Arkansas, USA. I love this website. I have no idea how many Leonard Ravenhill and David Wilkerson sermons I have. Just wondering but does anyone like Lester Sumrall? I would like to see him on here. I don't know how you decide who you put on the site. I know you dont just put anyone. You have to guard your eyes and ears from so many lukewarm and false teachers scratching away on dead congregations ears. Thank you for the website.

2005/1/14 23:35Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: New Guy

Hi josh,

Welcome to the site brother, though it sounds as if you have been around for a bit. It is true that the site is geared towards more of the great preachers from the past, though there are those that are still among us. Certainly a bit more selective our webmaster is, to our benefit. Check out Keith Daniel and Zac Poonen, Art Katz (All living) to name just a few, certainly coupled with Wilkerson and Ravenhill and maybe some T. Austin Sparks and A.W. Tozer on top and it will give a thought provoking exercise to many of our previously held ideas... it least it has for me. :-)

Have only heard of Lester Sumerall, know my wife has a few of his books around here, but have never read them so wouldn't want to comment.

But so good to have you brother, let us know if we can be of any help.

2005/1/15 1:39Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Lester Sumrall came out from under Smith Wigglesworth and Howard Carter. He worked as an evangelist with Howard Carter in his eariler years. He also spend a conciderable amount of time with Smith Wigglesworth. Summrall died in 1996. If anyone is interested in knowing more http://www.lesea.com/tribute/ is a good site. Yes I have been coming to the site for several months but I have just no registed.

2005/1/15 16:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello, Im Josh from Arkansas, USA. I love this website. I have no idea how many Leonard Ravenhill and David Wilkerson sermons I have.

Awesome brother Josh! Leonard Ravenhill totally inspired me to start this online ministry and share these resources. I am glad you have found this site and I pray you are blessed and edifyed as you seek the Lord.

2005/1/16 16:17Profile
Holywarrior

Re: Hi

Hi Preachparsly

Nice to meet you here. God bless you.

Brother in Christ
Holywarrior

2005/1/17 7:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy