SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings believers and followers of Christ!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DYNAMIK

Huntsville, Alabama

Greetings believers and followers of Christ!

Hello everyone i have been a member of SI for a month now and it has truly blessed me! It's my first day posting and i wanted to introduce myself. I grew up in a Pentecostal church in Birmingham, Alabama and now live in Huntsville with my wife and four kids. I was saved in 1999 but went back to the world after my first marriage ended in a painful way, i renewed my commitment to Christ about five years ago and have been running for Christ since then! My job in Urban Planning requires me to sit at a computer all day digitizing city maps, so i listen to sermons all day. The sermons here plus the discusions and comments from you all have opened up a whole new plane of thinking for me, challenging many religious views ive been taught and held on to my whole life. I praise God for revealing himself to me in a personal manner and calling me to serve him in Outreach Ministry here in Huntsville, although presently i am not sure how! God bless you all and i look forward to participating in some discussions here!

2011/12/28 15:22Profile
Elibeth

Re: Greetings believers and followers of Christ!

Dynamic,

Welcome !
May we all grow up together, IN Him, more and more,...encouraging and be encouraged.

Bless you,
Elizabeth

2011/12/28 15:48Profile
brothagary

Re:

god bless you ,and welcome ,,looking forward to chating with you

2012/1/17 4:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy