SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Spiritual Warfare - Worship Style

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Spiritual Warfare - Worship Style

While I believe that the primary place for spiritual battle is on our knees in prayer, the worship leader at the church I attend, a Calvary Chapel in Phoenix, has begun a new ministry to call Christians to do battle in worship ala 2 Chronicles 20:22. The Middle East and Iraq and Israel in particular are the focus of this battle. We met last night and had an incredible time of worshipping and praising the Lord. I encourage anyone in the Phoenix area to attend the next meeting on Friday the 28th, this will be a community meeting involving worship leaders from several local churches, details can be found at the ministry website link that follows, read through each of the pages on that site, check out "the motivation" page in particular;

[url=http://www.exaltthelord.com/]Exalt The Lord[/url]

I also encourage those of you outside the Phoenix area to check out the site and consider presenting this idea to your local churches.

In Christ,

Ron

2005/1/13 19:50Profile
Spitfire

Re: Spiritual Warfare - Worship Style

Quote:
battle in worship

I believe.

2005/1/14 18:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
While I believe that the primary place for spiritual battle is on our knees in prayer, the worship leader at the church I attend, a Calvary Chapel in Phoenix, has begun a new ministry to call Christians to do battle in worship ala 2 Chronicles 20:22.

Hey bro! thats pretty awesome! neat that you go to a calvary chapel, you know I am going to the Calvary Chapel Bible School this year in murietta California?

2005/1/14 21:45Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re: Spiritual Warfare - Worship Style

When worship precedes warfare-victory is secure before we engage in the battle. Sounds like ya'all got a God Thing going and that makes it a great thing! keep it up some of my friends are over there!

2005/1/15 10:28Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

no wonder the ark of the covenenant and the trumpets went before the armies of Israel in battle...

2005/1/19 11:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy