· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Sermons by Gbile Akanni ?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Sermons by Gbile Akanni ?

Dear Mr Gordon,
I was just wondering as to what happened to those 6 or so audio sermons by Gbile Akanni that were uploaded onto your site a few weeks back because I can't seem to find them anywhere?
Brother, I thought there was some very annointed instruction on them. What did you think?

"Be careful of words for they beget either angels or demons" - Elie Wiesel
"No one ever said at the end of his days, 'I have read my Bible too much, I have thought of God too much, I have prayed too much, I have been too careful with my soul.'"- JC Ryle
"Nay, you read of the deceitfulness of satan, yet truly a man's heart is a greater deceiver than he; for he could never deceive a man, if his own heart didnot deceive him."-Matthew Mead

2011/12/27 1:56Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re: Sermons by Gbile Akanni ?

Here they are:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1349

One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. Psalm 27:4

2011/12/27 6:04Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: Sermons by Gbile Akanni ?

Thank you very much for your help :-)

"Be careful of words for they beget either angels or demons" - Elie Wiesel
"No one ever said at the end of his days, 'I have read my Bible too much, I have thought of God too much, I have prayed too much, I have been too careful with my soul.'"- JC Ryle
"Nay, you read of the deceitfulness of satan, yet truly a man's heart is a greater deceiver than he; for he could never deceive a man, if his own heart didnot deceive him."-Matthew Mead

2011/12/27 12:31Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy