Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jeroboam

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Jeroboam

1 Kings 12:32 KJV
And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made : and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made .

How much as I as a christian do I have Jeroboam the sons of nebat clinging to our lives

2 Kings 3:3 KJV
Nevertheless he cleaved unto the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin ; he departed not therefrom.

1 Kings 22:52 KJV
And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in the way of his mother, and in the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin :

1 Kings 16:26 KJV
For he walked in all the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin , to provoke the LORD God of Israel to anger with their vanities.

2 Kings 10:29 KJV
Howbeit from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin , Jehu departed not from after them, to wit, the golden calves that were in Bethel, and that were in Dan.

2 Kings 13:2 KJV
And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, and followed the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin ; he departed not therefrom.

2 Kings 17:21 KJV
For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king : and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.

As a christian Jeroboams motives were ok but the evil he commited was to use worldly wisdom and mix the two.
God does not need to celebrated in Jerusalem I will simply worship God my own way. So he set up an idol in Dan and Bersheba and his own priests.Jereboam legacy even affected Godly men like Jehu who once getting rid of Bal still did not get rid of the sins of a legacy by Jeroboam.

It is that muddy mixture of the world and the flesh and the devil that mix in with christian things such as secular music. I so want to be delivered from small sins that take me away from Jesus. We are going to Egypt and I miss Christian Fellowship. I cannot look at these people and not see myself in these people.
I so want to be like Davids legacy and to be a man after Gods own Heart whos legacy surpassed him because he had such a love of God and his word.
I so want to preach to the Lost.
David is mentioned time and time again I will not destroy Jerusalem because of my servant David or because of the legacy of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Jeroboam set up priests or ministers and rejected God Levities. He rejected the temple and the place where Gods name dwelt in Jerusalem and tried to mix worldly ideas into preaching. I cannot look outside but at myself lord open my eyes to show me even the small area of comprimise and deliver me from my rebellious attitude. I so want to follow Jesus and know everything about him and the word of God, It is just a battle. Help me win the battle

2 Chronicles 6:42 KJV
O LORD God, turn not away the face of thine anointed: remember the mercies of David thy servant.

2011/12/24 20:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy