Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thankfulness to God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Thankfulness to God

Dear brothers and sisters,

I thank God for all that He has done and is doing through your lives. Each one of you is a special gift to the Body of Christ and as every member is connected to the Head and gives out their individual portion, the Body of Christ is enriched and blessed.

May the Lord have His way in all of our lives and may His will be done in us and through us. May this ministry that the Lord has raised up be used for God's purposes and glory that His name would be glorified and that true revival would come to the Church and to the nations of the world. Father, we thank you that you are building your Church upon the rock that cannot be moved, and we praise you that the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. In Jesus name we pray!!

2011/12/24 9:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Thankfulness to God

Amen.

1 Corinthians 1:14-26

Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.
15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body. 21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

" those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable," - To me this also speaks of what you are saying brother that every brother and sister on this site that contributes are precious to God and are "indispensable" May we learn from the weakest amongst us.

2011/12/24 9:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy