Discussion Forum : General Topics : Reclaiming the 7 Mountains

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Reclaiming the 7 Mountains

Desertlily

I have read some of the other threads you have started and I see a pattern of "helplessness" in your words and what you are saying. This may seem clique but what you are doing is giving the enemy just enough rope to hang you with. Meaning you are saying things like "I can't shake this spirit" etc. The truth however is YOU CAN. Christ has given you authority in His Holy Name, USE IT. Don't ask God take this spirit away, say in the Name of Jesus Christ I bind this spirit and I break every tie my soul has with it. Repent of the Kundalini and Christ will heal your heart.

When you feel that spirit come on strong put it in its place, even Jezebel was put in her place by who? KING Jehu with the intercession of Elisha. What we have in Christ is a KING that has already slain the beast HE is the victor. Then Christ the King made us all soldiers and gave us a badge showing His Authority is with us, but like a police officer it doesn't do them any good if they don't flash the badge.

You are a wonderful child of God not some push over waste of space and life, You were made for His Glory Honor and Praise THIS is a High calling! Be completely dependant on the Holy Spirit as those other spirits come after, stand firm in Christ as your fortress and defense and they will flee, not because your so awesome and great but because the God you serve is so awesome and great.

Also if the charimatic church you are attending is promoting this kundalini spirit I would break all ties, physically and spiritually. Do this with the same authority as you did in rebuking the spirit.

Yet one more thing, spirits are free for alling you because you have a door(s) open, these can be unresolved pain from your past, unforgiveness, biterness, a secret sin you want to hold onto, or mearly listening to the devil to much and not listening to God enough, scan your heart and mind and body for those open doors and shut them with the Authority of Christ because if Christ closes it, nothing can open it.

And Most importantly Trust Christ with everything (the lesson I am learning here lately) He is your authority apart from Him you have zero authority. I hope this helps you in some way

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/12/23 6:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy