SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Fruit of the Spirit(Signs of Perfection)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wanderson

Fruit of the Spirit(Signs of Perfection)

I would just like to congradulate philologos in regards to your forums and your evident development and display of Christlikeness in your reply concerning your "personal doctrine" and those whom you admire. It is this, more than anything else that I have read here in this forum that stands out as a "sign post" that your rightousness is exceeding that of the Pharisee's. I encourage you and the path you are headed in, may the Lord exalt you as you continue to humble yourself.

2005/1/13 5:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Fruit of the Spirit(Signs of Perfection)

Quote:
I have read here in this forum that stands out as a "sign post" that your rightousness is exceeding that of the Pharisee's. I encourage you and the path you are headed in, may the Lord exalt you as you continue to humble yourself.

Hi Brother, its great to have you on the site ..and thanks for the great comments. Just a note that if you want to reply to a current thread simply press the "reply" button which allows the conversation to stay together. Great to have you on the site.. may the Lord bless you.

2005/1/13 13:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy