SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New (beta) feature of social media sharing buttons

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 New (beta) feature of social media sharing buttons

Saints,

I have decided to do a beta trial of social media buttons on all the sermon pages of the site. With this you can simply click on a facebook, twitter or other button to share it with others on social sites. This can help easily see the sermons spread to many other people who would not hear the messages.

Here are some pages to see these and try it out!

Audio Sermon:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=21381&commentView=itemComments

Text Sermon:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=13622

Video Sermon:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=2727

2011/12/20 19:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: New (beta) feature of social media sharing buttons

It would be great to hear some feedback of what people think about this feature and if its useful etc. I have had quite a few requests in the past for this.

2011/12/20 20:14Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

I think it's GREAT! Thanks for doing this for us! It makes it so easy to email and print things now, and I'm sure you'll get lots more visitors with the share buttons to FB, twitter and so forth.

savedtoserve

2011/12/20 20:21Profile
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re:

I also think it's great idea Greg. Many times I have referred friends to the site in messages on Facebook, etc. However, to be able to connect directly will make it so much easier for me to enable my family, friends, and acquaintances to visit the SI site.

Thanks for doing this Greg! It will be a good tool to use in expanding the reach of the SI ministry.

Blessings!

2011/12/20 20:49Profile
learjet

Re:

Thanks for the additions Greg! Was just looking to share "10 Shekels and a Shirt" on my Facebook wall earlier and ended up going with a Youtube link instead (before the social links were added). Now that thee are on there I can share them!

Thanks again!

2011/12/20 21:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I am glad to see the buttons being used. One idea was to just have a "facebook like" button there but it seems the other buttons are being used. It would be great to have some more feedback for this.

2011/12/22 15:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy