SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Do you walk in the Love of God?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Do you walk in the Love of God?

Do you walk in the Love of God? Have you been freed from all earthly ties? Is your Christianity an adventure? Whether in trials or victories can you see the majesty and beauty of the story God is writing with your life? Are you a living epistle? Do you have joy? This peace that surpasses all understanding, have you ever walked in that? When you think of death, does it excite you? Have the scales of this world fallen from your eyes? Can you see that you walk in the light from above? More importantly, can others see any of these things in your life? The Christian man is a strange man according to the world, and so he should be. Are you strange? Are you a puzzle to those who know you?

To plummet the depths of a bottomless sea
That's filled with truth and love
To scale a mountain that has no top
Is to revel in the Father's love

To fly in a sky that has no end
And to fly with wings of a dove
Is to soar in updrafts of His majesty
To be carried on the winds of love

To live with the Love of God in me
To look through my Father's eyes
To have ears that hear what the Spirit says
Is to break all fetters and ties

To walk in such glorious freedom
Is to walk in the light from above
Neither chained nor shackled by earth's dim view
But free to walk in His love

2011/12/20 18:06
savedtoserve

Re: Do you walk in the Love of God?

AMEN!! This exhortation is just what I needed today! How glorious it is to know that Love and how adventurous to walk in it! Do you mind if I share this with others?

savedtoserve

2011/12/20 20:04Profile

Re:

"Do you mind if I share this with others?"

Please do brother............. bro Frank

2011/12/20 21:36

I try! I long for more.

Have you been freed from all earthly ties?

No, and no one really is until they die. There is always some connection of some sort.

Is your Christianity an adventure?

I would have to say it is, I wouldn't call it a complete fun adventure. There have been moments of sheer joy, other times it's pretty scary.

Whether in trials or victories can you see the majesty and beauty of the story God is writing with your life?

At first no. It takes some time down the road for me to fully grasp what God is accomplishing and His desire for me to be a workman.

Are you a living epistle?

Not really. I like to leave that up to others, let them judge if I am or not.

Do you have joy?

No, I don't know what that is. If you mean, living in constant joy, no. Are their moments of joy? Certainly.

This peace that surpasses all understanding, have you ever walked in that?

No, I don't think I have. I might have experienced it at some point in my walk, but to walk in it, no.

When you think of death, does it excite you?

No, it's a dread at this point in my life because I want God to finish in me what He started years ago. It's a long drawn out process and I am just not ready to die,, I don't want to die and have nothing to show for what I have done here. ( I am talking about the will of God, not my works)

Have the scales of this world fallen from your eyes?

Maybe, not sure of the question. Does "scales" mean, the limelight? If yes, then yes. I like to believe that I personally don't want what this world has to offer. I was called to do something for the Lord and that is what I am here for. I have been side tracked, and currently getting back into that.

Can you see that you walk in the light from above?

When the Sun comes out yes. lol, just kidding. I don't know how to answer this question. I would love to say yes, but you know when we say that, the Holy Ghost always puts some finger on our lives so I would rather say nothing.

More importantly, can others see any of these things in your life?

That I don't know. No, that is not completely true. I remember a friend of mine who was not a friend at the time and who wasn't a believer at all used to get irritated with me at work. He told me years later after coming to Christ that he wanted what I had because I was so happy, and that bothered him. Here I am going to and fro the earth thinking that I am not making impact on anyone's life. I was a troubled young man in those days and yet in the midst of that I had joy that this man saw and wanted.

The Christian man is a strange man according to the world, and so he should be. Are you strange?

Yes, I think I am and have always been. I have been told by many unbelievers that I am a rare breed.

Are you a puzzle to those who know you?

Not at all, a better word would be, a joy. Why they do this, but believers covet my time. They don't hope that I show up at a gathering, I am not that privileged., but when they see me, they are glad. And I am too.

Thanks for that questionnaire.

2011/12/20 22:32
Surakij

Hello,sir.
Please allow me to introduce myself,sir.

"My God name's "God",sir."
"My name's Mr."Surakij" Vuthikornant,sir."
"I can be all I can be,uncertainty is very very certain,with my modesty,humility,good manners & courtesy with highly respect to my “God”,my father,my God name's "God",if “God" said so,so be it, if “God” wills,so be it,zero to infinite ,be myself….my nature."
"I can be all I can be,uncertainty is very very certain,zero to infinite,be myself…my nature."

I was an U.N. volunteer in U.N. humanitarian operations during International coalition force's operations,"Infinite Justice","Enduring Freedom","Anaconda","Mountain Lion" during 4th Oct 2001 & 15th Jan 2003,sir.
To be honest,today,I'm just a humble normal civilian in Bangkok,Thailand
With humility,good manners & courtesy,with respect to another people opinions,sir.
According to my very very limited knowledges & my very very limited life's experiences,sir.
And I salute "all" who guided people to live in "ways of Peace" and people achieve their gloriousness & joy,sir.

With humility,
Please take a bow from me I salute you,sir.

Thank you,thank you,thank you very very much,really really appreciate,thank yo very very mch,thank yo,I salute yo,thank you,thank you,thank you very very much,really really appreciate,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you."

Please allow me to tell you my experiences,sir.

Offcourse,sir.Very very omniamorously experiences,sir.

And very very Epicnessess,sir.

Omniamorously (Adv. Slang) (From Latin Omnia Vincit Amor "Love conquere all")
Definition
Beautiful(emotional artistical),grace(divine grace of my God,grace of forgiveness,grace of mercy,grace of graciosness,kindness,compassion & sympathy),care & tenderness with all kind of utmost "unconditional love" unconditionally.

Have you been freed from all earthly ties?
No,sir,
I walk on earth as equal as all "Spirit of Humanity" who I ultimately ltimately believe faithfully.
Llike all of us,we,together ,sir.
as every spiritual persons with intelligence & freewill, with physical human body that hae limitation (limited life's span,can die as well as everybody),sir.

Is your Christianity an adventure?

Did you mean the same with "Abrahamic tradition","Judaism Christianity I-salami"

My God name's "God",sir.
"Peace" is "the ways my "God" guides",sir.
Pursuit of "Peace" for "Peace,gloriousness & joy for all hmanity of all nations & all living" through the ways of "true repentance",is the ways my "God" guides(guided,is guiding,will guide),sir.

My God name's "God",sir.
My name's Mr."Surakij" Vuthikornpant,sir.

To accept,acceptance to "ways Peace" ("subula I-salami") ,to accept,acceptance in "ways "God" guides"(guided,is guiding,will guide),
To accept,acceptance in "ways of my God",(my God name's "God"),"Way straight","ways Peace".

"Peace-centered" is "God-centerd",sir.

Whether in trials or victories can you see the majesty and beauty of the story God is writing with your life?
Offcourse,sir.

And I see very very oftenly in everyday lifes through "Spirit of Humanity" who love another unconditionally infinitely have mercy,graciousness,kindness,compassion & sympathy.
Ex. Fathers ,mothers love their own children unconditionally.

And have graciousness,mercy,kindness,compassion & sympathy to their children,sir.

When fathers,mothers see their children have gloriousness & joy,they be happy with their children.

When fathers,mothers see their children in sorrow,they have sympathy to their children,try to comfort them,relief them from sorrow and make their children be happy and they be happy with them.

Some people have sympathy to strayed dogs & cats,and tried to comforted them,relief them from sorrow,made them happy,and adopted them,love them unconditionally,sir.

I saw very very oftenly in everyday lifes,sir.

"In ways of Peace,"Lovingkindness" toward eachother unconditionally is most desirable,sir."

Pursuit of "Peace",Pursuit of "Spirit of Humanity morality perfection",Pursuit of "7 Heavenly virtues".

Through the ways of "True repentance".(This word should not confuse with penance,to reimburst,recompense the debts or something.)

With attribute of Majesty,Epicnessess "Love of God".
With omniamorous infinite Epicnessess love of my "God" unconditionally infinitely,for all humanity of all nations unconditionally infinitely,for all living unconditionally infinitely,for believers,disbelievers,sinners and the whoever,the whatever unconditionally infinitely.

With attribute of beauty,attricute of grace.
With divine grace of mercy,grace of graciousness,grace of kindness,compassion & sympathy,divine grace of forgiveness,Divine grace,grace of my "God".

Basically."True repentance" is not recompense of debts of sins,
But with love & merciful ,
Peace as the gift with Love & Merciful for goodsakes of people
To live in Peace with with gloriousness & joy.
(And/or sometime plus options for goodsakes of people.
Ex.Peace with security,with serenity,with sympathy,with compassion with sympathy,with gloriosness & joy.,etc...)

(And/or plus opitions for good sakes of people,"benevolent".)

Through the acts,action is reflection of "morality".
And morality is reflection of "virtues",
Based on "7 Heavenly Virtues".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues#Seven_heavenly_virtues

Through the acts,any actions that people have glorious & joy,have awesomenessess & hapinessess after doing that.
Purely for glorious & joy,for awesomenessess & hapinessess of those people,mercy,graciousness,divine grace of forgiveness,love ,omnibenevolence giving,the true repentance,the redemption,divine grace,grace of my "God",sir.

Because love of "God" is infinite,sir.
To love unconditionally infinitely.
"Omniamorous infinite love of my "God" unconditionally infinitely" is "pure goodness" and "pure goodness" must not have all kind of wickednessess.
"Pure goodness" must not have all kind of all "hate" including "hate againt sins","hate against enemies","hate against the whoever,the whatever."
"Pure goodness" must not have all kind of all "fear" including "fear of "punishment epicnessess"".,
"Pure goodness" must not have all kind of all "envy" including "envy" when see another achieve Peace with gloriousness "awesomenessess" & joy "happinessess"" congratulate them,applause them,to be happy with them.
And when see another in sorrow,trying to confort & relief them out of sorrow,make the happy and again "to be happy with them".

Because omnimorous infinite love of God unconditionally,for all humanity of all nations,for all living unconditionally infinitely.
Because "Love of God","Attribute of Majesty,attribute of God" is "pure goodness" and pure goodness mustnot have fear,hate & envy,sir.
Because omnimorous infinite love of God is infinite,sir.

According to Torah & Al-Qur'an,While God created Adam from clay,God breath his spirit and that clay became Adam.
Because spirit of God in everyone of "us","we","Spirit of Humanity",spiritual person with intelligence & freewill.
As well as,we live in "Spirit of "God"" ,Spirit of "God" that's why "God" omnipresence everywhere.
No doubt about that,if you ever see somebody love another unconditionally infinitely,people they know,they don't know,to love all living unconditionally infnitely.
Without any training and can do that naturally too,
I saw countless times,sir.
And with & perform 7 heavenly virtues,
With attribute of "Love" to love unconditionally infinitely,
And with "Attribute of Grace,Attribute of beauty,attribute of God" ,
With Attribute of Love,attribute of Majesty" & "Attribute of Grace,attribute of beauty",divine grace,grace of forgiveness,mercy graciousness,"true repentance",the redemption.

Through the actions,action is reflection of morality.And morality is reflection of virtues,

With "peace-centered" & performing 7 heavenly virtues for oversimplification,(in another hand,based upon "Prudence" but required a lot of rational & analytic thinking,that almost impossible o perform by elimentary graded children but in my opinions,in the "ways of Peace",everybody deserve,girls & boys,ladies & gentlemen,young & old,rich & poor,because in the ways of peace,everybody deserve.)

& perform 7 heavenly virtues.

Attribute of "Love" (love unconditionally infinitely) & "Graciousness",(Divine grace of graciousness,grace of mercy,grace of forgiveness,kindness,compassion,sympathy,empathy,the redemption,through "the true repentance","ways of Peace"),
Attribute of "Majesty" & "Beauty".

Spiritual persons with intelligence & freewill with humility can achieve "Perfection",only upon "Prudence" ,a Roman virtue as well as a cardinal virtue, "attribute of "Providence" or "Divine Providence"".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudence

And another method,with humility,"with attributes of God,"Attribute of Love & Attribute of Grace"".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues#Seven_heavenly_virtues

Attribute of Majesty & Beauty"
And I encourage everybody to share with another unconditionally,sir...

To give "peace" as gift with love from my "God" to another unconditionally infinitely,to love another unconditionally infinitely.

"Lovingkindness toward another unconditionally infinitely is most desirable in the ways of Peace,the ways my "God" guides,(guided,is guiding & will guide)".

While pursuit of "Peace",to pursuit of "Spirit of Humanty morality perfection",to pursuit of "7 Heavenly virtues

Are you a living epistle?
No,sir.

Do you have joy?
Absolutely,sir by the way not only joy but precisisely "Peace with gloriousness & joy" ,sir.
And increasing in every single day of my lifes,sir. ^^

This peace that surpasses all understanding,have you ever walked in that?
With humility,according to my very very limited knowledges & very very limited lifes experiences,sir.
I would like to say "pretty much" but I know still have a lot that I don't know & still have to learn more,sir.

When you think of death, does it excite you?
In stage of trancendence,after life,I know my Spirit will transcend and rejoin with my God in "Peace" for eternity,

Or pretty very very long time.
Before he kick my b*tt & send me here again,
Just sense of humor,sir. ^^

Have the scales of this world fallen from your eyes?
No,in another hand,I ultimately ultimately believe faithfully in ways of my God guides,sir.
Through the uncertainty of future,through the ways of my God guides have Peace with gloriousness & joy all along the ways.
For everybody that have pursuit for hope with faith
In Peace having a lot of possiblity everywhere that everybody can pursuit of gloriousness & joy in the ways they like.

Can you see that you walk in the light from above?
To be honest,in this life time,I never saw something like that before.
Must have been some reasons,but if my "God" said so,so be it,if my "God" wills,so be it.

More importantly,can others see any of these things in your life?
Did you mean "Loving & kindness" "Love & Merci" ,offcourse about that,no doubt.
By the way,others see "things",what "things",you mentioned,I didn't understand your question.

The Christian man is a strange man according to the world, and so he should be. Are you strange?
Umm,with humility,about myself,I would like to skip this question,sir.

In my opinions,sir.
Just "one race","Race of Humanity".
All of us,we,everybody together,"Spirit of Humanity" "good side of human beings",sir.

Are you a puzzle to those who know you?
??? I just told you....

My God name's "God",sir.
My name's Mr."Surakij" Vuthikornpant,sir.

Didn't I,sir???

I ultimately ultimately believe faithflly in "Spirit of Humanity" that made us together came this far today,sir,

Poem of Peace. (Inspired by modern Japanese cultures & literatures,"Haiku" but modified in English,sir.)

Pursuit of “Peace”,
Reflection of Pursuit of “Spirit of Humanity Morality Perfection”,
Reflection of Pursuit of “7 Heavenly Virtues”.

Merited grace,
Selflessness pursuit.
Forbearance waited.
Silencely refrain.
Willingly aspirant hope.
Modesty prudence faithfully.
Fondlely sophrosyne endlessly.

Please allow me to translate,sir.

Merited grace
Supreme high worth Supreme high worth honoured being.
Merited = Supreme high worth being,.Reflection of “God” , Deity,Omnibenevolence.
Grace = Grace of forgiveness,grace of graciousness,grace of merci,kindness,sympathy & compassion,including to know standards of right & wrong with feeling of responsibility for wrongdoing, Reflection of divine grace,Grace of my "God", “God”.

Selflessness pursuit
To ran into ,to threw themself into it for another people good sakes,without thinking of self-interest, Reflection of Compassion,sympathy , "Kindness".
Selflessness = Generousity,benevolent giving , the term should not be confused with the "more restricted modern use of the word "Charity".
Pursuit = To run into it,throw yourself into it for another people good sakes,highly supreme benevolent giving,"self-sacrifice".

Forbearance waited.
Waited for long long time for peace , waited for conflicts & injustice to resolved peacefully. Reflection of people in the ways of peace,"Judism & Christianity and people "subula I-salami" (ways of peace) conflict's resolved" ,reflection of "Mermaid Dawn" “Israeli-Palestinian prisoners exchanged with Peace Celebration”.

Forbearance = To keep doing goodness & never give up doing goodness . To help another unconditionally,the benevolent giving,with compassion & sympathy,for accept grace of forgiveness,mercy , graciousness .the true repentance,the redemption Reflection of "Patience" , "Faith" .

Silencely refrain.
Poem,songs that told story quitely.

Refrain= Refered to refraining from despair and not giving up , To be honest ,Embracing of moral excellence & purity of thought,To be honest with oneself, one's family, one's friends, and to all of humanity. Embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving "the purity of thought","the enlightenment", through the education,Reflection of "Chasity".

Willingly aspirant hope
"Courage that people honored",who helped another unconditionally and still helping another with their own freewill and never give up to believing in peace. Reflection of to the excellencies , ladies and gentlemen , the moral excellence , my friends , "my helping hands".

Modesty prudence faithfully
Believe in peace & never give up ,while pursuiting of peace ,with courage ,decision only for goodness,to help another for another people sakes selflessly with self-controlled,to not make decision to do something bad,with modesty. Reflection of us ,we, everybody “the Spirit of Humanity” "good side of humanbeings" who I ultimately ultimately believe faithfully always. "the Spirit of Humanity" who made us came this far together today.

Fondlely sophrosyne endlessly.
healthy-mindedness self-control to love infinitely. Reflection of omniamorous infinite love of my "God" unconditionally infinitely,for all humanity of all nations unconditionally infinitely,for all living unconditionally infinitely, to love all humanity of all nations unconditionally infinitely,to love all living unconditionally infinitely. Reflection of "Love of God & Grace of graciousness".
Fondlely = lovely,to love.
sophrosyne = mindedness self-control with temperance ,purity,integrity,”Nothing excess”,”to know thyself”.
Endlessly = infinitely.

And I really really appreciate all of your help.I really appreciate all of everybody who helped & still helping that made us came this and I really really appreciate all of the excellencies,ladies and gentlemen,including all of moral excellence,my friends,my helping hands about parcipitating in "Culture of Peace Makers",sir.

"sallū ʿalayhi wasallimū taslīman"

"Bow down, "my God" upon you and Peace with worthy salutation".

Bow down = blessessing. (Plural noun of "blessing").

Humility is 1 of 7 Heavenly virtues ,Pursuit of modesty is reflection of pursuit of gloriousness,(awesomenessess) and joy,(happinessess).

"Loving-kindness toward eachother unconditionally infinitely is most desirable & worthy salutation".

So show appreciation,the excellencies,ladies and gentlemen and all of my friends,"my helping hands",please take a bow from me,I salute you

“Thank you very much,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you very very much,I really appreciate,Thank you,thank you,thank you very much,Thank you,I salute you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you very very much,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you.”

"Loving-kindness toward eachother unconditionally infinitely is most desirable & worthy salutation".

That is my opinion,sir.
If somebody disagree my opinions,
That’s ok,sir.
Just only opinions.
I ultimately ultimately believe faithfully in “human spirit” , ”Spirit of Humanity” can help everybody walkthrough any difficult times together and will prevail all difficult times,sir.

The day everybody realize "Spirit of Humanity".

The date was 20th October 2011,

Hundreds centuries of discords,violence,wars and conflicts “caused by discrimination”,”caused by the differences”…..”ended”..… that day,sir.

And into the beginning of era of “Culture of Peace-Makers” the places with a lot of possibilities, where glorious and joy are waiting that I ultimately ultimately believe faithfully in “Spirit of Humanity” that we will share peace to another,people we know,people we don’t know unconditionally,similar we share omniamorous infinite love of “God”unconditionally ,to people we know,people we don’t know unconditionally infinitely,to all living unconditionally infinitely.
Always ultimately ultimately believe faithfully.

Live well,love much,laugh often.
Happiness is everywhere……………..It’s yours, take it ,

“Celebrate humanity.”

Thank you very very much about your time reading my email.
Sincerely and faithfully.
Surakij Vuthikornpant.

2011/12/21 9:41Profile

Re:

Praise God!

2011/12/21 10:15

Re:

Welcome Surakij, welcome in the name of Jesus.

You seem to me sir, a very thoughtful person. It also seems to me that you are a searcher of the truth. You are and have been weaving your way through life and have made many observations, that is good. You will note in my poem, it spoke of the love of our Heavenly Father. The highest expression of this love was demonstrated on a place called Calvary. This is where the Father's only begotton Son, perfect in all of His ways, died on a cross for you and I. It is impossible to imgagine such love, the God, the Father in heaven, would send His only Son that who-soever would trust in Him with all of their hearts would find the way in life, would find Truth and would find life itself.

Jesus tells us that unless a man is born again, he cannot enter the Kingdom of heaven. The Kingdom of heaven fast approaches for all of us sir. If we stand before the living God in our own goodness, our own strenght, then we are surely lost. For while there are some good men, even these good men are sinners sir. All of us have fallen short of the glory and the majesty of the Living God. That is why God the Father sacrificed His only Son. Yet His Son did not remain dead, He arose from the grave , conquering hell and death and sin. Can you tell me what you know of this sacrifice Surakij? ............... Frank

2011/12/21 10:16
savedtoserve

Re:

Quote:
"Do you mind if I share this with others?"

Please do brother............. bro Frank

Thanks! I'm a sister, by the way. :)

2011/12/21 14:43Profile

Re:

"Thanks! I'm a sister, by the way. :)"

Sorry sister, brother is my default :) ........ brother Frank

2011/12/21 16:17