Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Just saying Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
noeljdavies

Just saying Hello

Wales, United Kingdom
I'm sorry to report that revival is a long way off and the precious name of Jesus ,as popular it is in my country, is most often uttered as a curse and blasphemy.
But there is a remnant of Gods people and as I was listening yesterday to the testimonies of the converts on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland during the 1949-1952 Revival (found on this web site under Duncan Campbell) I was struck by the move of Holy Spirit on peoples lives who were brought under conviction of sin in their houses and as they gathered together calling the church ministers to come and attend them because of their distress. Oh for such a move of God again I pray.
God Bless you wherever you may be found on the globe, Noel Davies

2005/1/12 17:48Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Just saying Hello

Hello Noel!

A warm welcome to you brother.

If you haven't yet check out

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903] The Revival Hymn [/url]

It's a compilation drawn largely from that same message, think you will enjoy it. So good to hear from that part of the world, hope you find much to encourage you here. Let us know if we can be of any help.

2005/1/13 0:36Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Welcome Brother Noel

Welcome Brother Noel to SI,

I ordered a CD from Wales the other day from a man named Huw Priday, who has a wonderful tenor voice if you've ever heard him sing. My family is from Wales, although we've been in the U.S. for many years.

We certainly need revival in the U.S. as well. If there's anything we can do, feel free to ask.

2005/1/13 11:37Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'm sorry to report that revival is a long way off and the precious name of Jesus ,as popular it is in my country, is most often uttered as a curse and blasphemy.

Brother Noel.. great to have you on the site! yes Duncan Campbell is truly an godly inspiration to us all. May we individually allow God to bring us to a point where he can us use in revival for the nations. "D.L. Moody prayed that awesome prayer.. bring scotland to yourselve God!! bring SCOTLAND TO YOURSELVE GOD!!!!" - Keith Daniel

2005/1/13 13:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy