SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for an infection.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer for an infection.

Dear SI Friends,

Doc put me on a two week antibiotic regimen for a possible urinary infection. After taking them and getting off them I thought everything should return to normal. The pain had returned and I feel gassy and my shoulders feel pressure. I had this for a few days now and I saw that there was a great need from others here for prayer and I didn't want to take up space for my need. I feel a bit in despair because I don't know whats going on.

I am asking for prayer and if anyone else has had something similar.

Thanks

2011/12/17 15:21
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Prayer for an infection.

Did you do any checking on the web for any home remedies that work for some folks? Cranberry juice works well for some.

I suggest you ask your leaders for an anointing with oil, depending on the Holy Spirit to give you insight IF there is something else one can use to facilitate healing.

God bless.

2011/12/17 16:32Profile
mama27

Re:

Prayed....don't EVER think there are too many people asking for prayer...what are fellow believers FOR???

Did they do a culture? Seems like maybe you just didn't have the right antibiotic if it helped for a time and came right back...

2011/12/17 19:00Profile

Re:

"don't EVER think there are too many people asking for prayer...what are fellow believers FOR???"

Well put Mama, thanks for the friendly rebuke. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I do covet everyone's prayers and advice, they are not falling to the ground.

2011/12/18 8:40
MaryJane

Re:

I will be in prayer for you. I have struggled with kidney issues off and on over the years. Cranberry juice is good but very strong lemon juice works even better. Also you make a tea out of cherry stems that is good for these kinds of issues.

God Bless
mj

2011/12/18 9:20Profile

Re: Herbs and Prayer

Wow Mary Jane, thanks for the information. I have always been keen on working with natural products and herbs for our health along with prayer. I just pressed a lemon and drinking it now, potent but worth it. I never tried Cherry stems before but I have used Cherries when I had a bout of gout. I am currently fasting because of what has happened and it wouldn't surprise me if this was Gods way of getting my attention as these circumstances always do, and I am thankful for His ways even though it can be discomforting, disheartening, and discouraging, but I have found a comfort in knowing that He is with me (and us).

Psalms 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

2011/12/18 11:58

Re:

Hi!

You may have an overgrowth of candida due to anti-biotic use with or without a return of the infection. Taking probiotics should help correct the bowel flora. I dont ever take anti-biotics in fact I cant take them and use garlic a lot for infections. There is a herbal remedy I think it is silver birch leaf and it was very effective once when I had a bladder infection.

Brensa

2011/12/19 9:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy