Discussion Forum : General Topics : Help Support The Work Of SermonIndex.net

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Help Support The Work Of SermonIndex.net

Saints,

For the last 9 years God has been faithful to provide the needs for this ministry by faith. Our goal has been to run the ministry on the least amount of resources while bringing the greatest impact for the kingdom of God. We simply believe God will provide the resources needed to do His work in His way. 'And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.' - Philippians 4:19

People have asked over time how to support this ministry because many times we never make known our needs or solicit for funds. We have setup a new page with 3 options on giving to this ministry: http://www.sermonindex.net/donate.php

We are encouraging saints to signup monthly via paypal to give monthly even a small amount. There are many new projects and behind the scenes work going on that are exciting and we trust the Lord will continue to get all the glory for what is done with this ministry.

Do prayerfully consider giving: http://www.sermonindex.net/donate.php

2011/12/16 14:04Profile
meltond

Oklahoma

Re: Help Support The Work Of SermonIndex.net

Yes, Sermon Index is a fruitful work that does so much for the Kingdom. I challenge those who use this valuable resource to give monthly, and to be a blessing back!

2011/12/16 14:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for your support and kind words dear brother.

2011/12/16 18:22Profile
rjennings

USA

Re:

I couldn't agree more. The site has meant more to me over the years than I could ever repay. I recommend it often and can't imagine how life would be without it.

Challenge accepted and contribution made.

Thank you!

2011/12/16 20:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you dear sister.

2011/12/20 9:13Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

---
We are encouraging saints to signup monthly via paypal to give monthly even a small amount. There are many new projects and behind the scenes work going on that are exciting and we trust the Lord will continue to get all the glory for what is done with this ministry.
---

There are options for: $5 a month, $10 a month, $30 a month, $50 a month, $100 a month, $250 a month

we encourage many to pray and consider if they would be able to support monthly for one of these amounts: http://www.sermonindex.net/donate.php

2011/12/22 9:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy