SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Testimony.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

Testimony.

Greg,

I woul like to share a testimony sometimes,..maybe.

Is this o.k. Or not ?

If so, where do I post it at?

Thanking you for Sermonindex.

I am really new at computers.

Art Katz pointed me the the way to you.

Blessings to you ,
Elizabeth

2011/12/16 9:24Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Testimony.

Dear Sister,

Wonderful to hear this. Yes please share a testimony anywhere could be fine but there is a specific place for them here: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=44&17011

God bless.

2011/12/16 10:16Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: Testimony.

Welcome Elizabeth, It is always edifying to hear the testimony of the saints. Can we ever tire of hearing of the miracles of God? Shall the saints ever tire of sharing them? Maybe the times tell us that this is not something that carries much weight anymore. Maybe too many false conversions of the flesh have cheapened the understanding of the miraculous act. There maybe many who say yes, but speak to us of the current as well. Sister, we know without first, there can be nothing that follows except works of the flesh. So speak of the miracle of life. How God has brought you from death to life and how He continues to love and sanctify. The saints have a great desire to hear of such things. God knows the world needs to hear of such things also.
May our gracious Lord be praised by the testimony of the saints

ybiC

2011/12/16 10:45Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

It is wonderfully encouraging to read the testimonies of the saints! It would be great to read even more testimonies from the brethren here at SermonIndex!

2011/12/16 13:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy