SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi there everyone!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ET101

Hi there everyone!

I'm ET101 :-)

I joined a long time ago and have been on and off but wanted to introduce myself now.

I've been a believer for some 17 years with a journey that included falling away from the faith for a long season.

God has been doing a work of transformation in my life. I have been listening to the sermons of Art Katz and God has used them particularly to continue his transformational work in me.

I sense God calling me to Bible College so I've been admitted and should start in 2012 or 2013. I am excited and looking forward to it.

I am very grateful for the fellowship at sermonindex.

Thank you and God bless you!!

2011/12/12 1:02Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Hi there everyone!

Welcome to the forum brother (or sister). Katz's ministry is good, solid food! Check out the ministries of Zac Poonen, Keith Daniel and Milton Green too if you get a chance.

Let us know if we can be of any help to you! May the Lord continue to transform you.

Brother Paul

2011/12/12 8:09Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=235&commentView=itemComments

His and His Alone by K.P. Yohannan
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=21381&commentView=itemComments

2011/12/12 10:11Profile
ET101

Re:

Wonderful!

Thank you so very much.

I've been mass downloading sermons and creating a small library. I'll download these sermons and probably the whole ministries too.

Thank you so much for so much kindness!

God bless!

2011/12/13 7:41Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

I finally broke down and had to order an external hard drive from Tiger Direct to hold all my sermons and all my music!! They are really cheap now if you can get one!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/12/13 9:19Profile
Elibeth

Hi et101,

I would ? ...?.. Like to say something to you ...or mabe ask you a question..?

Have you thought of ,just getting your Bible,..then just prayerfully
With the Spirit ,and letting Him alone teach you?

Isn't He the Greatest /best teacher IN the whole earth ?

There are so ,very,many that go into these Symenaries , and they end up in a certain denominations ...?
He will teach us ... And then and as we are hearing others,we can be more
Dicernning of his Truth.l

I know as I am writing this ,that I can face much flack.
Do I want it ...NO..

In all lovingness,

Elizabeth

2011/12/13 12:08Profile
ET101

Re:

I was in a store just yesterday looking at external HDs, Lisa. I'll get one soon.

Elizabeth; In my case, I don't believe this was just my decision. It literally came out of the blue as I was having dinner one night: 'bible college, New Zealand.' So I'm acting on faith that it is God's leading. . .and it's being reinforced for my having received admission to all the colleges I applied to. . .

I hear your concern though. I'll be holding tightly onto my God for my own good through seminary...and fighting not to be a cookie-cutter produce. . .

2011/12/14 2:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy