SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : prayer circle?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer circle?

Hello Saints!

I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a prayer circle? Especially praying and lifting up tired and weary saints. Who are probably lonely, cast out of church, suffering or barely hanging on. Or maybe even a new saint whose prayers are much needed but doesn't quite have the confidence or stqmina to continue.

We all have our positions but I sense a real beating on those that are praying right now who don't even see the fruit of their labors but are making a huge difference in the spiritual realm.

And of course for God's will and just praise for His Grace, love and rest.

I know that some of you on this sight especially the first 40 of you or so are probably called to apostolic positions which means you go low and stay low with the scum. Which I'm sure isn't fun. And I know the saints that have been praying for God to do His will in you are getting attacked too.

I guess it doesn't matter. We all have our positions and whatever stage we are at God hears our prayers.

So I'm just going to start and pray twice a day at 9am-10am
And also from 10pm to 11pm. Everyday.

It would be cool to have a 24 hour circle so if any of you are interested let's try to do this and keep everyone covered. Reply to this thread if interested!!!

And if you guys have any requests i will definitley pray for it.

On Earth as it is in Heaven May Jesus be praised. Not because we are righteous but bc He gives us grace.

2011/12/11 18:45
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: prayer circle?

Dear Sister,

That is a wonderful burden you have. I would be honored personally if you prayed for me (Greg Gordon) and my wife (Brandy Gordon) while we trust the Lord to run this website ministry. And if you kept up the website in your prayers that would be a blessing. There are so many attacks from the enemy.

2011/12/11 19:10Profile

Re:

Dear Greg and Brandy,

I will definitley keep you covered in prayer as well as sermonindex. Without this website I would have completley been lost and given up on faith by now. When no body understood or could give me answers and bitterness and hurt began settling in my soul against the church, God led me to your websight. I've been listening and being encouraged and streghthened daily. Just being blessed by Roy Hession, Leonard Ravenhill, Keith Daniel and others. It is an absolute blessing and honor to have been led here. It seems that this websiight is divinely put on the path of the narrow road.

And I will gladly help you guard His Word. Please be encouraged that God has purposed you to do this and that there are saints praying for you. May God revive you with His rest and peace of mind. May you continue to grow into His plans for you and your ministry and may you be encouraged and strengthened by the saints you've united.

With honor,
Desertlilly

2011/12/11 21:28
DieingtoLive

Dear desertlilly,

Wow, what a beautiful thing.

I'll sign up. The Lord has been calling me to stretch.....

I'll say 7am-8am for now. God bless you for having a heart to do His will. And thanks to for the challenge it'll can only hurt the flesh right? ha

What was that? No pain no gain?

Hey I'm dieing over here to live. Count me in.
Just not to long ago came out of a desert myself.

God's love
dieingtolive

2011/12/11 23:19Profile
mjmurdock

I think its a great idea, I was in need of prayer myself when I clicked on a link ,,, wont say where but do you know that you have to donate in order to get prayed for otherwise you cannot even submit your request. Somehow that seems really wrong like selling things in the temple.I pray that you do get enough people as this site has been the best place I have found for some wonderful sermons. I couldn't imagine if I had to pay to hear these although I know this site costs money. I pray that the finances for this site will always be met.

2011/12/12 0:22Profile

Re

Dieingtolive!

Your enthusiasm is awesome! You are so right about the flesh. I just felt led to do this because I'm in a season of learning how to pray, killing the flesh, and reaching out to community again.

Thanks for joining, its really encouraging to me.
And I will make sure to keep you in prayer also.

God Bless you for all the things you do when your left hand isn't looking!

Swimming in Grace,
Desertlilly

2011/12/12 0:33

Re

Dieingtolive!

Your enthusiasm is awesome! You are so right about the flesh. I just felt led to do this because I'm in a season of learning how to pray, killing the flesh, and reaching out to community again.

Thanks for joining, its really encouraging to me.
And I will make sure to keep you in prayer also.

God Bless you for all the things you do when your left hand isn't looking!

Swimming in Grace,
Desertlilly

2011/12/12 0:33

Re:

I agree Mj. I pray that Sermonindex continue to be divinely protected as the Lords fortress for the Word of God. I will make sure to pray that finances continually be provided. I believe it to be His will. They are not pedaling the word of God. And I pray the reward for that feat in itself will be a hundredfold.

Anyway, I can keep you in prayer.

May the Lord refresh your understanding and your knowledge of Him.

Bless you.

2011/12/12 0:53

Re:

I agree Mj. I pray that Sermonindex continue to be divinely protected as the Lords fortress for the Word of God. I will make sure to pray that finances continually be provided. I believe it to be His will. They are not pedaling the word of God. And I pray the reward for that feat in itself will be a hundredfold.

Anyway, I can keep you in prayer.

May the Lord refresh your understanding and your knowledge of Him.

Bless you.

2011/12/12 0:55
brothagary

Re:

ill sign up from 410,t0,510 am queensland ,australian time

2012/1/17 4:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy