SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Protection

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RefRev

Alabama

Protection

There is an ongoing problem that I am facing. I have requested prayer before, and God has helped, but the problem persists and comes to surface at unexpected times. It regards a very inluential person in my church that has been opposing what I am doing and gathering support against me.
Even though I know I'm doing God's will, and that God is in control, I am getting weary and discouraged, It seems like whenever I'm down physicaly or spiritually, this person jumps on the opportunity. He has opposed and disposed several pastors before. It is evident that soon after doing such things God deals harshly with him as well as the church. Yet, neither he, nor the church seems to make the connection.
I believe it to be in the best interest of the church to have a pastor stay for a long period of time, th preach the word and ride out the situation till God changes the churches perspective. I find it increacingly harder to want to be that person. Please pray that God will direct, and encourage.

2011/12/6 23:47Profile
Compton

Re: Protection

Very sorry to hear about your situation RefRev. We'll pray for direction and peace as to the way forward from here.

Blessings,

MC

2011/12/6 23:56Profile
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=42071&forum=34

RefRev,

Here's something to encourage you

In Christ,

- Michael Liao

2011/12/7 2:11Profile
Joyful_Heart

Praying dear Brother. When we are weak He is our strength.

2011/12/7 12:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Keep praying for God to bless this individual. For the health of His bride may God deal swiftly in this situation.

2011/12/7 14:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy