SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praying for jobs

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Praying for jobs

I pray for those of us who need employment. Either full or part - time work.

For the Lord to open doors for Greg & Brandy to have employment, for myself to have employment and any of us here who are in need of provision.

May our Lord be glorified in all that we do.

Amen and Amen!

2011/12/5 11:20Profile

Re: Praying for jobs

amen. May it be so.

2011/12/5 11:31

Re:

Amen... I am working as a temp w/ no benefits, not even a paid holiday. But the Lord has been our provider!

Please pray because a position has opened up at the company right next door to where I am working that would be permanent, and I am perfect for the job. Praying, begging and pleading that the Lord would allow me to get an interview for that position.

My dear wife started a home business to help us make it thru this period and she is exhausted now because of it... I want so much to be able to give her some relief by getting that position which would come with health insurance, etc so she can get some rest and concentrate on what the Lord has called her to do, which is homeschool our kids.

Krispy

2011/12/5 11:53
dietolive

Re: Krispy, et al.

Praying Brother and Sisters.

Be well,
Doug

2011/12/5 11:58Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Praying for you all. Such a difficult place to be and yet GOD is so good and faithful in these matters. My son was able to get his job in August thanks to many of the prayers that were offered up here. God hears and knows our needs.

Krispy will pray for your dear wife as well as another homeschooling mom I know how hard if can be to try and do all that needs to get done in the day. May God be her strength daily and carry her through.

God Bless you family
mj

2011/12/5 12:07Profile

Re:

Thanks... it really bothers me that she has been working so hard to help us get thru this period.

According to careerbuilder.com around 75 people applied for the job I want. Probably 50% can be disqualified right off the top of the stack. I've made contact with people inside the company, and my current manager is friends with the VP of Operations and he put in a good word for me. So I have been completely aggressive trying to land an interview. They are literally right next door to where I am working!

It's in the Lord's hands now... all I can do is wait on Him.

Krispy

2011/12/5 13:15
mama27

Re:

I hear your heart, Krispy....praying....

2011/12/5 14:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy