SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : GOD IS WILLING TO SAVE WICKED, HARDENED SINNERS!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
El-Bethel

GOD IS WILLING TO SAVE WICKED, HARDENED SINNERS!

David Wilkerson Today
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
GOD IS WILLING TO SAVE WICKED, HARDENED SINNERS!
by David Wilkerson
[May 19, 1931 - April 27, 2011]
God’s people in Judah had a problem. They doubted His willingness and power to redeem a people entrenched in apostasy and idolatry. “They said, ‘That is hopeless! So we will walk according to our own plans, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart’” (Jeremiah 18:12). Judah had given up hope, thinking, “We’ve gone too far—and now there is no going back. We have left the Lord, mocked Him, cast Him aside, abused Him.
We are so deep into our sins, it’s hopeless. Not even God can bring us back!”
After all my years in ministry, I still have to fight this kind of thinking. You may feel the same. Your husband may be an atheist, mean and godless. And you have convinced yourself, “All around me, people are getting saved but my
husband is different. He is so hard!” The Lord said to Judah, “Is my hand shortened at all that it cannot
redeem?” (Isaiah 50:2).
To shorten means to “chop off.” God was saying, “Tell me, has the enemy chopped off My mighty arm? Have I lost My power to save? No! My mighty arm dried up the Red Sea. It clothed the heavens with blackness. It opened blind
eyes! You have seen that I will save to the uttermost. Why do you think I have lost My power to redeem you?”
Beloved, when did God lose His power to save the vilest sinner on earth? When did He lose His willingness to deliver drug addicts, drunkards and prostitutes
even when nobody was praying for them?
Would God somehow decide not to save your family members, for whom you have fasted and prayed faithfully? Absolutely not! We must cry out to Him in faith,
“Oh, Lord, You can save Wall Street. You can deliver the sinner in New York.
You can redeem any Muslim in any foreign land and you can save any member of my
family. Your arm is not too short. You can save anybody!”
Don’t believe that His hand has been chopped off; instead, believe Him for
the impossible! Get a vision of His love and mercy—of His mighty outstretched
arm, all powerful to save!
We are to pray and be patient and He will gather in our loved ones, one at a
time!
“‘Return, O backsliding children,’ says the Lord; ‘for I am married to
you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring
you to Zion’” (Jeremiah 3:14).

2011/12/5 6:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net