SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi to brothers and sisters

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BrideChrist

UK

Hi to brothers and sisters

Awesome site; friend has downloaded number of sermons and I have used some in house group. Don't have time to spend on here really - other than sermon research - I want to increase my time in the secret place of the Most High. God bless one and all; be strong in the Lord and of good courage; endure to the end by the power of the Holy Spirit; abide in the Word; be still and know that He is God [we are NOT :-) which is a great relief ... thank You Jesus ]; always knowing He is God and listening for His still small voice. :-) Hastening the day of Jesus' return ... I pray we are all ready ... Peace, love and joy in the Lord at all times to you all.

2005/1/8 18:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hi to brothers and sisters

Quote:
Awesome site; friend has downloaded number of sermons and I have used some in house group.

Praise God.. thank you for letting us know you are being blessed and distributing the messages on this site. It's great to see God doing an awesome work in so many hearts.. it seems you have a real sense of what you need to do (getting alone with God). We need to give God our time.. thats what He wants. Our availablity!

2005/1/8 21:50Profile
phebebird

San Pedro, California

Re:

Hi. So glad you are drawing so close to our Lord. There are a lot of UKers on this site. Wow, God must be doing something in England!

Phebe

2005/1/9 17:44Profile
BrideChrist

UK

Re:

Isn't our God awesome !!!

Bless you brother .... be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, walking worthy unto Him - fully pleasing Him and increasing in the knowledge of God throughout 2005 ...

THANK YOU once again - for this site

2005/1/28 12:17Profile
BrideChrist

UK

Re:

I live in rural area, and sometimes it seems like not a lot is happening ie pretty dead churches still giving out the milk; nobody wanting meat - and a sense of despair when looking at the news ... which I rarely do, though it proves the darkness is getting darker and the light brighter :-) .... but our God is an awesome God and when we submit and yield and follow Him - then He will use us for His kingdom to come !!!! HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!! ... How are things where you are?

2005/1/28 12:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy