SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Peace unto you my friends

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
paula4jc

Peace unto you my friends

I'm Paula. I found this site while searching Google for a place to hang out. What's the best feature of this site? I live in Washington DC Metro. I was born in an island that has the most churches per capita and the most murder and crime per capital. However, I became a Christian from reading the bible while living in USA.
My hobby is listing to very old sermons. Are the old sermons here any good? I've my own site, www.paula4jc.com. I would like to add a link of this site if they will let me.

2005/1/8 14:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Peace unto you my friends

Quote:
'm Paula. I found this site while searching Google for a place to hang out. What's the best feature of this site? I live in Washington DC Metro.

Great to have you Paula! The discussion forums are a great place to edify and bless each other.. there is much to discuss and learn about the Scriptures and living for God. I recommend you listen to the sermons featured on the front page of the site.. feel free to share how you are blessed by them after you listen.

Quote:
've my own site, www.paula4jc.com. I would like to add a link of this site if they will let me.

Yes feel free to add links to SermonIndex.. also there is a script you can add to your website here: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3034&forum=12]Featured Sermon script[/url]

Here are some other ways you can help promote SermonIndex: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4057&forum=15&2]Getting Involved with SermonIndex[/url]

2005/1/8 14:45Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Hello Paula Welcome to sermon index. I just finished looking at your site. I like it. A great site boasting in our Lord Jesus! I can tell you love Jesus.

There are some old William Booth sermons here that are originals. Then there are some redone or read sermons of George Whitefield and John Wesley. And there is an original D.L. Moody. That is all that I am familiar with here of old sermons.

Also check out the speaker Keith Daniel. His sermons are fairly recent but there are great treasures in this sermons of his. Make sure you check these two first by him.

Be Ye Holy for I am Holy
and
Sermon on the Mount

2005/1/8 16:04Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

I found another good original recording

Mordecia Ham What do You Offer God

Billy Grahm was converted through his preaching.

2005/1/9 1:01Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Hi Paula,

Welcome to SI. I also live in the Washington D.C. area. Enjoy your time here!

Since our church is connected to Times Square Church I have a special affinity for David Wilkerson, Carter Conlon (and his wife Teresa) and Neil Rhodes. I love B.H. Clendennen as well.

Enjoy your time here! Taste and see that the Lord is good!

2005/1/9 7:24Profile
Tears_of_joy

Hi, Paula. Warm welcome to SI.

Quote:
Are the old sermons here any good?

Yes, you are on right place. Brother Greg recently added good sermons by one very blessed brother- Oswald Smith, also highly recommended are Leonard Ravenhill, Duncan Campbell, A.W.Tozer.
Have a blessed stay here!

2005/1/9 9:13Profile
paula4jc

Re:

You're all very wonderful. I'm deeply greatful for the sermon suggestions. I listened to Mr. Daniels and certainly love the truth of his message and deeply admire his passion.

2005/1/9 15:12Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi sister,

Welcome! Popped over to your site earlier and got lost in a wonderful little rabbit trail of links, form the ones you had...

Think you will find much to feed your soul here.
Another favorite is Zac Poonen, a wonderful preacher from India.

Here's one that comes to mind:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=3176]The Way of the Cross[/url]

2005/1/9 15:21Profile
phebebird

San Pedro, California

Re:

Hi Paula,
Thanks for posting. Yes, there a A LOT of great sermons here. This site has really helped me. Afterall, the Bible says that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God...

I am also a great fan of David Wilkerson--any of his sermons are great. Then of course there is the perinnial favorite--Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Phebe

2005/1/9 17:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy